"Y-yes!!" Your panicked voice was met with laughter, and you cursed when you saw (f/n) and Akihiko on the screen of your laptop.

You were in the kitchen of what used to be the apartment you shared with Ikeda Manjiro, sitting in a chair at the counter in front of your laptop, on a video call with your two best friends.

'I've repeated the question to you three times already, you aren't paying attention," (f/n) pouted.

"Sorry, I zoned out..."

"It's fine, I guess," she playfully glared at you," Anyways, as I was saying-and you better answer this time-will you help me and Aki pick out a name for the baby?"

"Wha-a baby? Sure!" You leaned forward in surprise, your heart fluttering slightly at the idea of your friends bringing their own bundle of joy into the world," Any name you're considering right now?"

"Not really, nothing has been sticking. Maybe you could look out for a nice name from among your students!"

"I'll see what I can do about it."

(f/n) narrowed her eyes suspiciously, her last suggestion had been playful but you had taken them to heart and were a lot less cheeky in your response than usual. Akihiko noticed as well and came back into the frame from where he had disappeared to for a few seconds.

"We wish we were living closer to you, (y/n). This is one of the greatest things to ever happen to us, but it'd be better if you could go through it with us too."

"We've practically grown up together after all, so it seems like something's missing," his wife agreed," For some reason, Aki thinks it's an amazing experience to wake up at three in the morning to satisfy my very specific cravings."

"Whatever," Akihiko rolled his eyes, then turned towards you smiling," We'll be seeing each other soon anyways, right (n/n)?"

"Oh," (f/n) practically squealed in excitement," I'm so excited about you and Manjiro's wedding!"

"WEDDING?!" You slammed the laptop shut a bit harsher than considered safe, the revelation having shocked you right down to your very core, and tried to catch your breath to calm down.

What was going on? Were you also travelling between timelines like the old man from before?

"Bracelet!" You raised your wrists so that they were eye level, sighing in relief when you saw the familiar white jewellery around your left wrist. "And what was it that Mitsuya told me in the other timeline? ...oh, I should probably call (f/n) and Akihiko and make up an excuse."

Running.

You're running.

From what?

"(l/n)-san," a familiar voice can be heard near your ear, making you reach up and touch it.

A headset, of course, but who was talking to you?

"Who is it?"

"Uh...I'm Tachibana," came the hesitant reply, "Are you alright? Is your tiredness catching up to you? I've been on the phone with you from the beginning."

"Yeah, maybe it did," You panted," Tachibana-kun, remind me what's going on?"

"Sano found out you were working with us, so we arranged for Chifuyu-kun and Kazutora-kun to come pick you up."

"Right, thanks...umm, where exactly am I running to?"

"Usual place, at the bridge."

Be more specific, gritting your teeth, you turned to see that nobody was actually chasing after you.