¿What if Captain America snapped in Avengers Endgame?

Today's story is sponsored by Marvel Studios What if season 2 with all episodes now streaming on Disney+. Go check it out, I loved it so much and you won't regret seeing it.                       

To: Chris Evans, the Russo Bros., Kevin Feige and Marvel Studios                                                                         

                                                                                                             Intro                                                                      ¿What if events went differently in Avengers Endgame? ¿What if Captain America snapped at the end of the Battle of Earth instead of Iron Man? In today's first fan fiction of 2024 we're going to be exploring what would have happened if Steve Rogers himself had been the one to snap his fingers instead of Tony Stark in Avengers Endgame. ¿How can this affect the Kang Dynasty and Secret Wars going forward? This is an original what if created by me taking inspiration from the Ultimate Marvel comics while following the mythology of Captain America and the timeline of the MCU. Without wasting anymore time sit back and relax and enjoy this fan fiction.

                                                                                                        The Snap                                                                     We're in the Battle of Earth against Thanos and in this universe Tony Stark is a lot more beaten than the original film and has no more strength. So, when Strange does the sign Steve Rogers tries to lift it but apart from that Tony passes his armor to him. So, Captain America steals Thanos's stones and on his knees he personally snaps his fingers. Thanos's armies fade away and Steve is gravely injured. In the Soul Stone Steve sees Peggy and dances with her. He doesn't die since the Super-Soldier Serum protects him but enters into a coma and from here on out everything changes.

                                                                                                    WandaVision                                                             Wanda stayed with Steve in the hospital while he was recovering so she didn't move to Westview while Tony Stark broke into Sword to take Vision's body which was almost reassembled. Tony finished rebuilding him and White Vision is born with Jarvis's memory but without Vision's soul. Wanda remained upset since Vision is now just a machine. Wanda decides to flee in pain and goes to the Sanctum Sanctorum. Doctor Strange can't offer him anything since he doesn't have the Time Stone and when she leaves she meets someone else. Agatha Harkness offers to bring back Vision if she lets her tap into her magic. Wanda accepts but regrets it halfway through the deal and start to fight. At that moment, Wanda becomes the Scarlet Witch and defeats Agatha. Doctor Strange finds her and offers to train her in the use of her powers. Wanda accepts and stays with Strange.

                                                                               The Falcon and the Winter Soldier                                               The Flag-Smashers appear and Falcon and Bucky fight against them but right at that moment Steve Rogers awakens and joins the duo. So, with John Walker not involved in this Steve convinced Karli to stop her terrorist activity. After this, the 3 heroes continue their investigation and arrive at Madripoor. Steve is now well-received until Sharon Carter arrives to save them. They discover that Sharon was behind the Flag-Smashers and tries to flee sending her main soldier. Wolverine appears to fight against Captain America and so, Sharon manages to escape. The 3 heroes return to the U.S. and Steve tries to retire again offering Sam his shield who with Steve's training manages to become Captain America quicker with a suit made by Tony Stark.

                                                                                        Spider-Man No Way Home                                             Mysterio attacks Stark Industries with his team and encounters Iron Man. When he defeats him he threatens him with revealing Peter Parker's identity if he doesn't grant him his Edith technology. Tony refuses and the Daily Bugle quickly releases the news but since in this universe Mysterio doesn't announce his death the scandal isn't that big and Peter accepts the fact that his mask no longer exist. Peter Parker is Spider-Man and faces it maintaining the multiverse intact.

                                                                                                   Time rupture                                                                           It all seems to be peaceful until something happens. After the Battle of Earth Bruce Banner returned the stones to their rightful time and place but didn't return with Natasha. Obsessed, he continued his time travels trying to bring her back to his universe but it was useless since the Vormir deal can't be undone. During one of these trips Steve Rogers tired of a world he doesn't belong tried to travel in the past without knowing that Bruce was using the machine. After this, a time rift opens with Kang the Conquerer emerging from it and to Tony's stunning shock Kang uses his own TVA stick to erase this timeline for good. And so,Tony's sacrifice seemed a lot more important that it seemed and only he could save the universe ¿or not?

                                                                                                           THE END!                                                                   And that is going to be ¿What if Captain America snapped in Avengers Endgame? I thought it would've been better to have the Snap when they were at the Battle of Earth to really change the timeline and give a brand new story being one of the few alternate universes where they do win against Thanos in the MCU. And as the 1st what if of 2024 all I can say is that 2023 was a incredible year for the stories here on my profile because I've been giving it all my hard work and creativity so that I can bring to each and everyone of you Marvel/DC and Star Wars fans out there for you'll to enjoy and that's not stopping in 2024 because this year I can tell you guys that the stories I have in store for you guys are going to be much better than before, more exciting that will leave you on the edge of your seat and especially very intriguing that will you leave you surprised and shocked so with all of that said do make sure to follow me on my profile so you don't miss any of my new stories I post, share it with your friends and family and of course be on the lookout for more what ifs coming soon in 2024 because I'm not done yet. As for me these are only my stories. I observe everything that happens but I can't, won't and not even think about interfering because I am daniel306gaming the Watcher and this year that moral code will remain while I'll also be exploring new and familiar worlds outside of those you love. See you'll soon.