Chapter 1: Meeting Quintuplets

Start from the beginning

The girl then put her hands together in a small pray as she spoke.

???: Time to eat.

The girl then grabbed her chopsticks with a few noodles before she noticed Fuutarou on his note cards with his test in front of him while eating some rice in his other hand. Cy in the meanwhile was making some small beats on the table as he wore his headphones while doing a small prayer.

Cy: O Christ our God, bless the food, drink, and fellowship of Thy servants, for Thou art holy always, now and ever and unto ages of ages. Amen.

???: 'Wasn't that the English language...?'

Cy then looked to Fuutarou who kept looking between his notes and the exam.

Cy: You're doin' it now?

Fuutarou: Yes, so do you.

Cy: Ah c'mon!

Fuutarou: Do it.

Cy: Fineeeee....

Cy then pulled out his own test with a set of notecards, given by Fuutarou as the girl spoke.

???: Mind your manners. Studying in the middle of lunch?

Fuutarou then looked up to the girl with Cy as they both took another bite of the rice.

Fuutarou: We're reviewing our exams. Leave us alone.

???: You must be pretty screwed. What'd you two get.

The girl then grabbed both of their exams.

Fuutarou: H-hey!

Cy: Hey!

???: Let's see, Uesugi Fuutarou-kun and Barret Uesugi Cy-kun, brothers...?

The girl then looked at the scores.

???: You two scored... o-one hundred and n-ninety nine!?

Fuutarou: Seriously, 99?

Fuutarou then looked to Cy who started to whistle in another direction as she looked to the two.

Cy: *Whistling*

???: Is this real?

Fuutarou then quickly looked away to covering his face with one hand as Cy held in a laugh.

Fuutarou: Oh, man, that's embarrassing.

The girl then gave a quick pout before shouting at him.

???: You showed these to me on purpose!

The two then went back to reviewing as Fuutarou stared a dagger at Cy who was sweating.

???: I hate to admit it, but I'm not great at studies. I envy you both...

The girl then clapped her hands.

???: I know. Lady Luck brought you to my table! You should help me study!

Fuutarou however already had his hands together in a pray.

Fuutarou: Thanks for the meal.

???: You're done eating already?!

Fuutarou then grabbed his tray walking away as Cy quickly rushed his meal before doing a small prayer putting his hand to his forehead, then chest, and then both shoulders.

Cy then stood up following right behind Fuutarou.

???: Hey slow down! 

The girl then stood up.

???: Are you two really full? Shall I share some of mine?

The two then stopped turning around.

Cy: Really? Su-