CHAPTER 11

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Are you ready to go back?" Draco asked Elysia as he finished packing his things. Both of them were in Draco's room, making sure that they had everything before they returned to Hogwarts.

"Of course!" Elysia nodded her head as she sat on the floor next to Draco's trunk. "I can't wait to go back!"

"Are you sure?" Draco started to tease her; "There are probably other wizards that are looking for you and Potter."

"Hopefully not," Elysia sighed heavily "Last year was bizarre!"

"Well, you never know," Draco chuckled, zipping his bag closed. "We still have six years remaining... Who knows if one of those years we'll have an ugly toad as a professor!"

"And what will it teach us? DADA?" Elysia laughed at his joke.

"Well, if Dumbledore is wise he'll fire Lockhart the moment he steps his feet on the King Cross station," Draco rolled his eyes. He heard the reason they had to buy so many of Lockhart's books because he would be the one who'll be teaching them this year. 

"I've read some of his books already," Elysia said, shrugging her shoulder. "Based on what he wrote, it seems like he's a reliable wizard!" 

"Hmph! Looking at him, it's kind of hard to believe that he accomplished and wrote all of that."

"I hope it's not a scam! We lost a fortune buying these books," Elysia said and pulled up one of Lockhart's books in her book bag. 

"Pfft, I don't mind buying all of his books," Draco rolled his eyes, his eyes glimmered with mischief. "Just to burn them all--"

"Master D-Draco! Miss Elysia!"

Draco and Elysia looked at the door of Draco's room to see two house elves carrying lots of books. They walked towards them and put the two piles of books next to Elysia.

"M-master Lucius had presented Master Draco and Miss Elysia with these books," One of the elves spoke.

"Oh, yes... Last year Father gave me a few books to read during my free time," Draco picked up the first book from one of the two piles.

"This is for Miss Elysia, our guest..." The other elf pushed another pile of books at her.

"Tha-- Okay," Elysia stopped herself from thanking the house elves, afraid that the accident with Dobby would be repeated. 

Once they were done packing, Mrs Malfoy took both of them to Platform 9¾ at King's Cross Station. The three of them safely arrived without any obstacles. 

"Don't forget to write when you get there, Draco," Mrs Malfoy kissed Draco's forehead and patted his head, making sure not to mess up his hair. "And do tell me if you get into the Quidditch team!"

"Will do, Mother," Draco replied.

"Take care, Elysia, dear," Mrs Malfoy turned to look at Elysia, putting her hands on her shoulder. "If Draco or Ryan bring trouble to you, don't hesitate to send me an owl, okay?"

"Of course and thank you for your hospitality, Mrs Malfoy," Elysia nodded at her, she grabbed the handle of her trolley and started pushing it. "Goodbye, Mrs Malfoy."

"Bye, Mother," Draco also smiled at his mother and walked side by side with Elysia.

"Let's search for a compartment before all of them are full," Draco said after they gave their owls to the worker. "Oh, look, it's Ryan."

"Draco... Potter," Ryan who was already inside a compartment greeted. A tall and thin boy was sitting next to him. "Ah, this is Theodore; Theodore Nott."

"Hello," Elysia waved at him while Draco just gave him a small nod. 

"We can just sit here if you don't mind," Draco looked at Elysia. 

"Sure, no problem," Elysia replied. She looked at Ryan and Theodore, "Do you mind?"

"Uh, sure..." Theodore nodded while Ryan just scoffed, but he didn't say no.

"Thanks," Elysia and Draco inserted the compartment with their things. Once they put everything in place, they sat next to each other.

A few minutes later, the train started to move. Elysia and Draco talking to each other, Ryan silently looking outside the window and Theodore reading one of Lockhart's books.

"How's the book?" Ryan glanced at Theodore.

"Good," Theodore answered without looking at Ryan. "Quite a nice adventure he had with the yetis... but there's a ton of bragging too..."

"Figured," Draco scoffed. "It's utterly unbelievable that he's going to be teaching us this year..."

"Hopefully he is a good teacher..." Elysia said. "This year's curriculum for DADA seems interesting, so I don't want him to ruin the fun."

"What in the world...?" Ryan squinted his eyes as he looked outside. "Is that Potter?"

Draco, Elysia and Theodore looked out the window and saw Harry swinging in the air out of a Mr Weasley's enhanced car.

"What-- Why? I-Is that Ron?" Elysia raised her eyebrows. The four of them watched as Ron pulled Harry back inside the car and drove up. 

"They're so going to get expelled," Draco said, scoffing as he adjusted his sitting position.

"Well... I... I am speechless," Elysia shook her head. "I hope no one actually saw them."

"That's hard to believe," Ryan rolled his eyes, continuing to look outside silently. 

Draco took out a book from his bag and started reading. Meanwhile, Elysia placed her head on his shoulder so she could read along. 

A few hours later, Draco looked at his watch.

"Are we almost there?" Elysia asked, looking up from the book and removing her head from Draco's shoulder.

"Yes, we should go and change into our robes," Draco said as he got up to get his robe.

"Hey, Draco!"

Draco turned his head to meet one and only Blaise Zabini. He was leaning against the compartment door, already in his robe.

"Hey, Blaise!" Draco smirked as he gave his friend a high-five. "How are you, mate?"

"Good, good," Blaise smiled. He looked at Elysia and gave her a smile. "What's up, Elysia?"

"I'm alright," Elysia shrugged her shoulder. "It was a long summer, I tell you that..."

"Are you two going to change?" Blaise asked.

"Yes," Draco and Elysia nodded their heads as Ryan and Theodore searched for their robes.

"Alright, see you two later then," Blaise waved goodbye and went in search of the Trolley Lady.

[996 words]