A job interview

Comincia dall'inizio

you quickly got up and went to use the restroom and do your usual morning routine. (fix bed, morning hygiene stuff idk,)

Going to your closet, you found a decent outfit and put it on. As you were getting ready, you thought about how your interview would go.

I didn't really have time to prepare myself- but it's just some family restaurant, maybe it won't be so bad you tried to reassure yourself

You finished getting ready and rushed downstairs.

Your dad came down stairs as you were about to leave. "Your up early y/n. And in a rush?" He questioned.

"Oh, yeah I just applied for a job and I'm going for an interview. It's at some pizzeria close by. I'm taking my bike there.." you said. You didn't have your own car yet, but you had a bike. Luckily the pizzeria wasn't far.

"Pizzeria? Alright I guess. Well i'll see you later y/n. Come back in time to take care of your sister." He said waving you bye.

You went to grab your bike real quick then left.

It was around 6 minutes later, you found what looked like the pizzeria. It had several cars parked outside and it looked decorated from outside. A Grand Reopening banner still hung, probably since it was opened only a few days ago.

You fixed yourself and then opened the front door entrance.

You were greeted with the warm smell of pizza and music and kids laughter filled your ears. It was bright and decorated, you could see families sitting down, and kids running around. The floor was checkered black and white and the walls were covered with confetti wallpaper and posters, with what you assumed would be the animatronics. You could see from the corner of your eye, the main stage with the curtains closed.

Is you walked in, you saw a woman approach you.
"Hello! Welcome to Freddy Fazbears pizza. Are you here for the interview?" She asked.

"Yes" you replied.

"Great! Lovely to have you here. You'll start soon. Feel free to check out the pizzeria for a bit while you wait!"she said and hurried off.

You walked more into the pizzeria.

You could see kids playing and spending time with family. The place looked fun. You wondered if this is what your childhood was like and you smiled to yourself:

I wish s/n could be here. She'd love it.

You looked around a bit more. They had a prize counter with toys. You looked at the plushies they had.

A yellow chicken, a bear, and-

Something caught your eye though. A purple bunny plushie. It seemed so familiar. You began to remember some more. You faintly tempered having a plushie just like that when you were little. A name came up to your head.

Bon?

Your thoughts were interrupted when the woman came back.

"Okay! We're all ready for you. Follow me please"

You guys entered an office and she pulled a seat for you.

"So this isn't usually how we get our employees, but we'll have you fill out this application form real quick and have you interviewed soon!" She said giving you a pen and paper then leaving the room.

You clicked the pen and began filling out the form. It had the basic questions, and was pretty simple actually. You found yourself completing it really quickly.  The lady then came back to collect the form and left again.

After a minute, you could hear the room door knob rattle and then it was opened. A man in a suit entered the room.

"Hello! I will be interviewing you" he said while sitting in the main chair across from you.
"So sorry for having you rush in so early this morning. We are kind of desperate for a few more helping hands"

"Oh, its not a bother" you replied

He smiled as he flipped through a few papers on the clipboard in his hand.
"I reviewed your application, it's great! Now I'll just have to ask a few questions"

He asked simple questions again, some sort of strange, but you replied in a way to make sure you got the job.

He finished writing some final notes and set down his clipboard.

"alllright. Your hired. Welcome to the family!"
He said as you both got up and he shook your hand.

"Thank you so much"
You gave a nervous smile.

Uh huh.. this whole job process was strange, but really I'm glad I got the job with little effort

"You can come in at 11 tomorrow."
"Oh! And since your already, why don't you take a pizza to go, on me?" he said with a big smile.

You tried to politely deny, but he kept insisting and seemed so kind. "Ah, alright. Thank you so much!"

You both left the office and you waited near a party table while he had some workers prepare a box for you.

The lights began to slightly dim. Some kids were gathering in front of the stage. The curtain was drawn, revealing three animatronics. A chicken, bunny, and a bear that you saw from the posters. All colorful and shiny. They were very different from the plushies though. Maybe the plushies were the older animatronics, you thought.

The animatronics introduced themselves and began to play music. You were sort of amazed by the animatronics. You studied a bit about engineering and machines before, and it fascinated you.

A worker brought over a pizza box to you and handed it. "Here you go, enjoy!" The said and waved.

You said a quick thanks and left the restaurant

Again sorry if this was boring! I know I just started this series but I don't have many good ideas for the chapters yet. Please let me know what y'all wanna see and give ideas if you want, I'd really appreciate them❤️