SAMS reversed au 1

Start from the beginning

(Moons mind under the influence of Lunar)

He walked. And stopped. Again he walked. Then stopped and gazed around the empty purple like world. No life, no sound, noting. Just the empty, motionless void and him. Lunar tried hard to frown, but found himself smiling instead.

I wonder..

Lunar raised up his hands and with a shaky finger, he touched the stiches on his lips which pulled up his mouth to smile in an unnatural way. Feeling the strings attached into his faceplate he flinched and brought his hand to his chest, feeling disgust and uncomfortable with himself.

What happened to him?

"Things happened..really."

Lunar snapped his head around, looking for the source of the voice. When he turned behind, he saw a very tall figure looming over him, looking all fabric and stitched up like him. Timidly and unsure, Lunar raised a hand at the figure and waved at them. If he could smile nervously, then he would had done so. The figure chuckled, their voice in a high pitch yet in a calm manner.

The figure smiled at him as they started taking long steps to Lunar who was immediately went on defensive mood. He didn't knew what was going on now - or who was this person - so he decided to be defensive. For all he knew, the figure could be bad news.

He chuckled as he observed the small frame of Lunar, he felt like he had seen this person somewhere but he couldn't quite place a finger at where he had seen Lunar before. Suddenly, blurry images of him sitting beside Lunar while playing with building blocks flashed Infront of him but he was quick to blink it all away. Obey...He remembered the voice which claimed to have made them. Grab Lunar's trust...make him into your sidekick. He remembered the voice vaguely as it ordered him.

Smiling sweetly, he stopped advancing his way to the smaller animatronic infront of him and squatted down so he able to meet Lunar's gaze in an appropriate height. He smile- atleast he tried - sweetly at him and spoke out.

"Don't worry..I won't hurt you Lunar. As for how I know your name..I was send by our creator to get you. He wants both of us to do his job.. I'll be with you and you'll be with me.. together, we will do as what he wishes us to do."

Lunar stared at the taller infornt of him and tried to voice out his answer and thoughts. But he found himself unable to utter a word out, which horrified and shock Lunar, bringing a chill down his spine as he looked up for the taller for help.

Oh yeah . That. He recalled it nonchalantly. Their master didn't want Lunar to say or do something stupid because of... something? He couldn't quiet recall. But whatever it was, it was enough to anger master out.

He placed a hand on Lunar's panicking figure which he immediately stiffen at the touch.

"Don't panic. I'm sure you'll gain your voice back." He reassured with a stern voice. His button eyes meet Lunar's ones as he spoke again.

"My name is Twisted Eclipse. You, dear Lunar, will be my sidekick from this day onwards. We have a mission to complete, and I expect you to comply and not fight back. Do we have an agreement with that Lunar?"

Lunar could only nod at the taller figure, curiousity taking over him in a mere second. This.. Eclipse person seemed all to familiar but he couldn't quiet remember where had he seen them.

Enough of that..he had many more questions about his new mission as well.

_____

Sun had many questions.