"May I?" she says looking at you through her eyelashes

You nod, spreading your legs for her

She giggles at your eagerness

"Keep playing" She orders

Obediently, your fingers land back on the piano keys, starting the song again, from the beginning

Meanwhile, Hailee is moving her hands up your skirt, spreading your legs a bit more to look at your cunt.

Pulling your panties down, she tosses them somewhere on the ground, not paying attention, all she could focus on was the sight in front of her

Her mouth watered, your smooth skin, the fact that you were already wet, knowing that your legs were spread just for her.

"Fuck, you're so pretty" she muttered darkly, still keeping her eyes on it while she littered your thighs with kisses.

You were already a whimpering mess, desperate for her to do something. You were already messing up the notes but Hailee ignored it.

All she could focus on was your little sounds, how needy and desperate you sounded already.

She had to ignore how badly she was soaking her own panties as she kissed your thighs.

"Is all that for me?" She questioned against your inner thigh, her nose nudging lightly against your heat

You just whimper in response, sounding needy and whiny

"Come on, say it" she urges

She needed you to say it, to admit that you were entirely hers already.

"All for you" you whined, your fingers not even playing a song anymore

You looked unbelievably sexy, all needy for some attention that Hailee was happy to give you.

She bit down on your thigh
"My good little whore"

Your hips jerk at the new found nickname, loving degradation. She makes a mental note to do it more often.

She continues to lick and kiss at your thighs, even leaving love bites, trying her best not to attack your pussy.

"Fuck, Please" You moan, still attempting to play the piano.

You were being so good, being polite and still trying to play.

Her nails dug into your thigh, still paying your pleas no mind.

"Please!" you whine again, your hands smashing the piano keys

Clenching your jaw, you swear you were close to grabbing her by the hair, but before you could, she moves her mouth to your cunt, lightly hovering her mouth over it, she looks up at you before she connects to your heat.

You gasp, finally getting what you want,
"Fuck!"

She can hear you but she ignores you, focusing on your cunt, feeling how your hands find their way to her hair, tugging on it while she devours you.

Her mouth all over you like she's starving, needing every inch of your cunt inside her mouth.

You push her head further into you as she sucks on your clit, "You taste amazing" she says into your pretty little pussy.

She kept her tongue buried in your cunt, your moans got louder and your hips rutted against her face.

"Say my name" she orders, as she circled your clit, wanting you to remember who's making you feel this good, who's mouth your rutting your hips into like a needy slut.

"Hailee!" you breathlessly moan

God, she was so proud of you, finally finishing your song, being obedient while she ate you out, you were her perfect girl.

She reached up to squeeze at your tits, hating the fact that you decided to wear a bra today.

Wanting to make you cum with just her mouth, she fights against using her fingers

"i'm close"

"Hold it" she grunts out, not ready for it to be over just yet

You moan, your hips humping her face eagerly

"Please, let me cum" you almost sob out, tugging on her hair

You looked so good, entranced with pleasure, all needy just wanting to cum. How could she deny you?

"Come, it's okay baby" she husks, loving the way your legs wrap around her as soon as she said it

"Fuck!" you scream out, shivering in waves of pleasure.

She looks at you, loving the way you look, all because of her.

You breathe, regaining composure

"Same time next week?"

A/n
what do we think???

also happy new year cuties, it's almost gonna be a year since i rejoined this horrendous app.

also i had to use hot cross buns bc i had to learn that dumb ass song in like 7th grade with my music teacher that was a complete perv so

but thanks for reading;) til next time muah muah muah

i
f

y
o
u
r
e

r
e
a
d
i
n
g

t
h
i
s

b
e

m
y

v
a
l
e
n
t
i
n
e
?

IF YOURE IN A RELATIONSHIP THEN THAT ISNT FOR YOU👆 #singlesonly