05

It's been a year since I saw the baby and we're now big enough that we can walk and talk without drawing suspicion. Ruby, my little sister, has become the embodiment of a crazy fan who calls their idol 'mama'. 

Like you know, I too am a fan of Ai but, Yuki's my favourite.

Back to Ruby, she constantly asks for mama to give her head pats. Like, what is she? Nezu- nevermind. Mama should never have watched anime in front of us.

"Ahhh, I'm ascending to Heaven~" Ruby sighed. It may have been a year, but she's still a child on the inside.

"Ascending to Heaven? Where did you learn such difficult words?" Mama asked Ruby. I sweat dropped. "It's like you guys are insane prodigy..." Mama mused. I'm not too worried about her finding out.

From modelling to being a radio assistant, mama was steadily gaining work, you could say that today's job is the culmination of her efforts. "I'm so excited for mama's first TV Drama!" Ruby exclaimed. "Listen up, you three. I'm bringing you because you kept insisting, but don't call Ai-san 'mama' at the studio." Miya-chan told us.

"Remember, at work, you're supposed to be my kids." She told us, slightly turning her head to look at us.

"Yeah, yeah. Mama! Mama! Pat my head!"

"Me too, mama!"

"Eyes on the road, mama!"

"Mama, gimme my allowance."

Aqua, mama, I and Ruby teased Miya-chan.

We got to the set of the drama.

Mama gave a deep bow, "I'm Ai from Ichigo Productions. I look forward to working with you today." 

"Is something the problem, director?" Mama asked the director who was staring at her. Was he... DOUBTING MAMA?! No!

"No, not really." The director said, calmly.

"He's kinda scary." Ruby whispered. "It's his face." Aqua whispered back. "Really? I think he's just weird." 

"Who are these kids?" He asked Miya-chan. "Oh, they're mine." She said. "What kind of manager brings her kids to the studio?" He glared at Miya-chan and us. The others looked freaked but I smiled at him. You should be nice to weird people so that they don't feel bad about themselves.

"Is this that work style reform law?" He shrugged, "Times have changed. Well, there are people who bring their dogs to work too, I guess." 

Everybody was fawning over us, "Triplets!!! So cute~" One of them shouted.

A lady picked me up. She took her phone out and took a selfie with me. That's when I saw her face.

Yuki!

I beamed with joy!

She smiled down at me, "Looks like you know me! I'm here with Ai-chan! We're best friends but she's been really busy. Ya know, with you three." I froze.

She knows.

"How-how did you know?!" I asked her. She kept smiling. "Of course, I do! After all, a few days before you guys were born, I gave birth! I gave Ai-chan a few stories about my son and she gave a few stories about y'all!" 

"You know... you look a lot like Ai-chan! Other than the eyes and a little bit of the face! In fact, your face is just like your sister's!" I laughed, she smiled down at me.

"What's your name? I'm Aoki Yuki! My son's name is Aoki Yuto!" I smiled. "I'm Hoshino Amethyst! My brother is Hoshino Aquamarine and my sister's name is Hoshino Ruby! The names are pretty weird!" I told her. She smiled but sweat dropped. "They really are! I'll call you Ame-chan!" There were stars in my eyes as I nodded my head aggressively.