A different kind of love

Everyone dreams of having this ideal lifestyle, falling in love and being happy. I was happy but for different reasons. I was in a situation that I swore I would never put myself in. Here I was lying on my best friends bed half naked. It sounds pretty crazy I know, but after my ex and I broke up I craved that attention, that sexual attention. I craved the feeling of begging for someone to touch me where I needed it the most, I craved being touched and kissed, and most of all I craved being dominated. It sounds crazy I know, but the feeling of having someone on top of you telling you what to do and when to cum was extremely arousing for me. I never was much of a sex addict but when I met my ex I realized I love the feeling of someone dominating me. Being bound with handcuffs and being pleased until I couldn't hold myself back was truly the awakening I needed.

As I laid in my best friends bed waiting for him to get out of the shower I thought to myself, "Is this really the right thing to do?" He was my best friend and it felt so wrong but it felt so good too. We've known each other for years and I never looked at him like that until one day we were talking and sharing things about each other and our past. Don't get me wrong we weren't sober but we both remembered everything that was said that night and what happened moments after our conversation. It was a typical Thursday night and Alex and I were drinking after a long day of work, which was very much needed. The conversation came up about our sex lives. We were very open about these things because neither of us have shame in what we do or we've done. We were pretty tipsy when he spoke up. "So why exactly are you so attached to your ex?" I just stared at him not knowing what to say, I couldn't just tell him the way he fucks me keeps me around, that would be embarrassing. As I zoned out I didn't realize Alex was trying to get my attention. "Hello? Are you gonna answer or just sit there?" I soon spoke up. "Im not sure to be honest with you." "You sure? Those hickeys on your neck and chest say otherwise." I was speechless, I couldn't even gain the courage to look up at him, feeling my face turning red I soon looked up. "You want a genuine answer?" I say feeling bold. "Yes." He simply just says. "He fucks me the best and I don't want to lose it." I say boldly, looking up at him with my face bright red. He looks at me and smirks. "Trust me love, I could definitely fuck you better than him." I look shocked as he smirks at my now red face. As I sit there not knowing what to think I soon feel a hand creep up on my neck, looking up I meet with Alex's green eyes. "Trust me baby, I could make you feel things no one ever has." And with that I couldn't hold myself back, I crawled on his lap soon kissing him roughly. He doesn't waste anytime and he puts his hand on my neck and with his other hand he starts exploring my body, touching every part of me. After that I can't remember anything, with that being because I was drunk or just simply In a fucked out haze.

Soon after that night we started hooking up more and more. And I mean two to three times a week sometimes more. So here I am in his bed as he gets out of the shower. Just a towel wrapped around his waist and his curly hair dripping wet. I didn't realize I was staring until he spoke up. "Like what you see princess?" He said with a smirk. I was feeling bold, I got up from the bed and made my way to him. Staring at him and playing with the top of the towel I spoke up, "What if I did?" I say with a smirk. He wastes no time and he picks me up pinning me against the wall, and attaching his lips to mine. It was sloppy and rough but I loved it, I needed more. Like he read my mind he moves his hand to around my neck and begins to choke me. I moan and he takes the opportunity to put his tongue in my mouth, exploring it. He moves his hands to around the band on my underwear and starts playing it. "Please don't tease me, I need you." I say with a whine. He smirks and I can feel his erection on my inner thigh. "You know what to do princess." He loves when I beg and that's exactly what I was going to do, I needed him and I needed him inside me. "please fuck me, I need you so bad please." I say whimpering. And that's all it took for him to pin me on the bed and start kissing down my body. Moving from my neck to my chest and to my inner thighs. He soon pulls down my underwear looking up at me making sure I was okay with this. I simply nod my head not being able to wait any longer. He soon pulls off his underwear and aligning himself at my entrance. He leans down and kisses me before he shoves himself in me with no warning. I scream out his name in absolute bliss. The feeling of him inside me and him sucking on my neck leaving his mark was beyond euphoric. I moan uncontrollably as I grip onto his broad shoulders. After many screams, many scratch marks, and many hickeys we lay next to each other gasping for air. He pulls me into his embrace and we both soon fall asleep together. This is definitely love but a different kind of love.