The morning of

HEAVY SMUT WARNING⚠️ skip if you don't like it, there will be a ⚠️back to the story⚠️ or something when its over
The next morning
(Alaina's POV)

I woke up with something heavy on me. I squealed scared of what it was. I realized it was just Blake.

Wait why was Blake in my bed on top of me. I recalled all the events of last night and smiled. Im his girlfriend.

He started stirring awake so I turned to him.

"It's rude to stare at people you know" he said in a husky voice with his eyes still closed.

I blushed a little and turned away. He buried his face in my neck again.

"Good morning my gorgeous girl"

"Good morning handsome" I said as he groaned. What I didn't realize is that I was wiggling a lot.

"Can you take your phone out of your pocket?" I felt his phone in his pocket and I kept trying to shift around it to ignore it.

"Its not my phone darling. Stop doing that or there will be consequences." I started doing it even faster and he growled in response.

"Don't start something you're not ready for princess" I continued not caring.

"What if I'm more than ready?" I said smirking and getting wetter by the minute.

"You ok with not walking for months and caring my kid for 9 months then ok" he said getting up.

"Where are you going babe" I asked confused. I thought we were about to do it.

"I'll be back Im just getting something" it was just water thankfully. Why did he need water I don't know but I'm not gonna question him.

He walked back in. His boner looks huge. I gulped. He noticed me looking and smirked.

"Are you sure you're ready? I will not go easy."Is what he said

"Please just do it" he smirked and started kissing me.

Before I knew it we were flipped over. We were aggressively making out and he was grinding into me like crazy. He grabbed my shirt and ripped it off. He then grabbed my boobs and started massaging them causing me to moan.

He started taking my pants off and then he saw the huge wet spot on my underwear. He smirked.

"So wet for me already?" You blushed and hid your face.

He brought his hand to your clit and started rubbing it. You bit your hand to keep quiet because your brother and his sister are downstairs.

He pulled your hand away from your mouth.

"I want to hear all your noises"

"But what- aaaaahhhhhHHHH" he cut me off by shoving two fingers inside me.

He started thrusting them at a slow speed. I couldn't help but moan as loud as possible. It felt too damn good.

"They left a while ago. They are at my house. They are doing stuff." You relaxed knowing you didn't have to worry about anyone hearing you.

"Oh ka-AY" I felt a knot building in my stomach he then pulled his fingers out.

"You dont get to finish. On your knees"

You obeyed and got on your knees. He started pulling down his shorts and boxers. He pulled his 7 inch thing out and put it in my mouth.

I swirled my tongue around the tip teasing him.

"This isnt enough" he said before pulling me up and shoving me on to the bed. He ripped the remainder of my clothes off and started thrusting in me.

I started crying because it hurt really bad. He is taking my virginity and didnt even question it. The pain quickly started to turn into pleasure because of how fast he was going.

I felt the same knot start to build up again and started to clench my walls around him. He grunted.

"Do that again"

"What" I smirked knowing exactly what he meant. I clenched again.

"THAT" I started clenching in sync with his thrusts. I felt warm liquid fill me all the way in my stomach but he didnt stop there.

"WHY ARENT YOU COMING BITCH" He screamed and started to rub my clit really fast while still thrusting at pretty fast.

I started moaning to the point im surprised neighbors werent coming to the door even though the neighbors is his family. I finally came but he didnt stop. I felt his cock throb inside me again and before I knew it he came again.

He still didnt stop it wasnt enough for him. Nothing was. I knew I would have to tell him to stop in order for him to actually stop.

"Blake please stop Im tired" he listened to that and pulled out.

⚠️Back to the story⚠️

"Can we go take a shower and then go back to sleep" I asked laying on the bed. I wasn't going to even try to stand yet.

"Yea let me go get some clothes from Marcus' room" He said walking out. I tried standing but fell cause of the pain and the fall caused a loud crash. Thankfully I didn't hurt anything.

Blake came running in to check on me.

"Are you ok princess? Oh my god Im so sorry. I should've grabbed clothes for you. I should've put you in the shower and just-"

I cut him off by kissing him. It was soft but passionate.

"It's ok babe. Im ok. I just cant walk" he smirked at me saying that.

"I warned you about that" I just laughed

"Go get clothes. We can talk in the shower and before falling asleep." I started crawling which still hurt just not as much.

I got a cute tank top and plaid pj pants. Little did I know Blake grabbed the exact same thing. We are twinning thats just how in sync we are.

We got in the shower and he did everything for me. Washed my hair and body. I felt lucky to have such a great guy like Blake to call my boyfriend.

Once we finished the shower we got in bed and fell asleep. I was happy. The happiest I've been in a long time.

I have a god, who I get to call my handsome boyfriend, laying next to me cuddling me to sleep. I have a brother and a best friend who care for me and will have my back no matter what.

Im on top of the world and no one can bring me down.

______________________________
Sorry I havent posted in a while. I had sports Also sorry for the heavy smut in this chapter.