Camie's POV

Camie was bored. She was bored of life and bored of fake friendships. Bored of everyone either sucking up to her or hating on her. She was tired of it all. It had been like this ever since she broken up with her ex, who she was only just healing from emotionally. Maybe he was right, maybe all boys were just interested in one thing. The only person she felt true friendship in was Kendo. 

As they walked home after school on Thursday afternoon with Class-A's Mina Ashido, she noticed Denki and his dorky friends. She was bored, so she decided to go and mock the idiot.

Camie: Denki.

Denki: Yeah?

Camie: You just think you're so cool with your new friends.

Denki: New? We've been friends since our first year days.

They had visited their house multiple times, and Camie hadn't bothered to pay them any attention. But she did briefly know their names. The red-haired one, Kirishima. He was dating Mina, who was currently kissing his cheek. The spiky haired one, Bakugou. He was kind of crazy and had a raspy voice. Then there was the other one. She briefly remembered speaking to him once in the early days of their first year, but that's all. She slowly smiled as she looked at him with interest.

Camie: Hey.

He didn't pay her any attention, which surprised her. What was up with him?

Camie: Hello?

He finally looked at her. He seemed confused that she was speaking to him and even pointed at himself in a confused manner to clarify.

Camie: Yes, you.

Yn: Oh, sorry. Hello.

He seemed shy and quiet. How cute.

Denki: He's not interested in talking to you, Camie.

Camie: Will you just relax? Wn (wrong name), right?

Yn: Ln.

Camie: Oh my bad.

Why was he so nervous looking? What was up with him? Was it her? Was she giving off an unwelcoming aura?

Camie: Are you nervous? Why do you look nervous?

Yn: I'm not nervous, I just have nothing to say.

Denki: As in, get out of here.

Camie: Who is talking to you?

He was definitely nervous, and it was funny. In fact, she found it adorable. It was official. He was a valued friend. Anyone who gave her a new perspective and experience had to be a friend. Denki continued to speak about whatever. It was what Camie would call, "little bitch language."

C: Bye Ln
She smiled as she looked back at Ln who was already looking away. He must've been too shy to even look at her. Adorable. Absolutely adorable.

The next day, this boy who Camie barely ever saw seemed to be popping up more than usual. He was staring at something. The look on his face looked like one of admiration and wonder. She looked in the direction of where he was and she saw the raven haired beauty that is Yaoyorozu. Was there a chance that he had his eyes on her?

Yn: Not forbidden, but occupied. She only ever blushes at Todoroki.

Denki: That damn slick guy. He does it so effortlessly.

Camie: Yeah, he is quite a charmer.

They all looked back and saw Camie. They didn't notice that she was gently biting her lip because the thought of the name Todoroki made her shudder for certain reasons. Denki made a sighing face as Ln's face stiffened up again, completely abandoning that soft look he had while looking at Yaoyorozu.