Self harm.

TW: Mentions of self harm (obviously.)

Sunny.

He actually used to also cut himself regularly, so when he saw the scars on your arms, he immediately knew what was going on.

He didn't comment anything about it at first, but when he noticed that new ones appeared every week, he decided to address them.

Not really in a verbal or actually physical way, but by hitting your head gently with his finger.

A sign that meant he was calling you a dummy, but was worried enough about you to not hit you too hard.

Kel.

You thought he would think you were just dumb and injured yourself on accident, but he actually catched on pretty quickly.

"Hey, you shouldn't hurt yourself! You have pretty arms... and a pretty everything, actually."

You didn't know how to respond to that.

Aubrey.

She was ANGRY.

Not with you though, but with herself for not noticing it sooner.

She immediately asked about it once noticing your scars, but you just answered that you tripped and got hurt.

The thing is that she knew you weren't THAT stupid.

She wrapped you in a hug and told you to not be an idiot and never do that again.

And then proceeded to panic, worrying because maybe it was a little rude to call you an idiot in this situation.

Hero.

He was WORRIED.

His nerves only grew as he asked question after question, asking you about the reasons behind your actions.

But he stopped fast after seeing you were clearly overwhelmed, hugging you without articulating any more words.

"I'm sorry for being annoying, I just care about you."

Basil.

"Oh, you do that as well?"

Basil isn't okay.

He didn't judge you at all though, he's the last person who would.

He just gave you a hug, happy that he has someone to relate to.

"Just promise me you'll come to me next time, instead of doing that, okay?"

BRO (or sis/sib), I'm SO sorry for taking this long to write this chapter. I just haven't played the game in a while so I'm not as confident as to write the characters accurately, and this is also kind of a heavy topic to me, so I had to take my time, sorry for that.