AC (Africa Category)

"Welcome to the AC (Africa Category) meeting. we are nice ok we will never create a war. This is THE MEETING the most important meeting. Apparently someone in NAC (North America Category) fight someone in AC (Asia Category). of course i didn't do the meeting so it's partly my fault the war didn't start fortunately but like 7 more categories didn't do it so. Ok let's start the reason why we are here. Ok there is a war going to happen as you know I think but sure I have not tell you this but we was the first category to agree to the war. Let's talk about the details they force me to do ok. If you die you will get respawned of course and you will not need to get in the war you won't go into the war not ever again this is our first war and hopefully last war. Don't get too happy because the last 3 people in this category who is died will get 100 million dollars. If you're rich I don't care also if we have to do another war I don't want our category to have this but you will be died for 20 years don't worry about your children as soon as you die robots will be at your home for 20 years and side note NAC (North America Category) and EC (Emoji Category) said 300 centuries but the rest of the categories including us said thats to long hopefully the first war will help you not to do the second war. If we have to start a new war after the second war we will have to put devices in you and the "government" not the categories it's AI controlling all movement and you won't have free movement ok. Thank you all for coming and the some that came willingly this is important don't be that guy or girl that is acting like a toddler coming throwing a fit. This is important again I know it's early then you can go back to sleep. Well bye everyone and have a nice day.