"I guess, that could be fun for you," Draco nodded. "You're our Quidditch team Beater after all."

"Talking about Quidditch... Are you going to try out for any position this year? I believe the Seeker and one Chaser position will be open."

"I've heard," Draco said, taking off his shoes so he could sit crisscross on the bed. "I want to try out to be a Seeker. I'll show Potter-- Your brother, who is better!"

Elysia chuckled at his sense of rivalry. 

For the rest of the hours, they talked about how were their summer; Elysia did not mention Dobby, the house elf anymore as she had told Draco about it earlier, though not the full story.

At dinner, it was just them and Mrs Malfoy. Mr Malfoy had some business at the Ministry of Magic and wouldn't be returning soon.

The next day, Ryan Anderson came to visit Draco.

"Oh, you're actually here," Ryan sneered when he saw Elysia. "I didn't think that you would really accept his invitation."

"Hi, Anderson, it's nice to meet you too," Elysia mocked. Draco was helping her with the schoolwork that she wasn't able to do during the summer in the library of his mansion.

Ryan took a sit next to Draco, looking at what she was writing.

"Are you seriously just starting on your homework," Ryan asked, leaning back on the chair.

"Ugh, you have no idea what my summer was like!" Elysia pointed her quill, threatening Ryan. 

"Enlighten me, Potter," Ryan scoffed.

"My uncle and aunt locked all my things related to Hogwarts or magic in the cupboard under the staircase in their house," Elysia began to talk to Ryan as Draco listened to the story for the second time. 

"Didn't Snape pick you up, like almost two weeks ago?" Ryan raised an eyebrow at her. "You didn't do any for the past two weeks?"

"I... I-- Shut up!" Elysia took the crumbled parchment near her and threw it at Ryan which hit him on the forehead. "I'll manage to complete it!"

"Whatever!" Ryan threw the parchment back at her. Elysia caught it, rolling her eyes at him.

"Enough..." Draco clicked his tongue. "Is there anything you want, coming here, Ryan?"

"I figured we could practise Quidditch today," Ryan said, fixing his hair. "I still want that Chaser spot on our team this year."

"Mhm, sure," Draco nodded his head, flipping another page of the book he was reading. "Let's play in a few hours, it looks too hot outside."

"Sounds fun... Can I join?" Elysia's eyes glimmered. "We'll have a Chaser, Beater and Seeker!"

"Of course," Draco nodded his head, smiling at her while Ryan just rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. Draco looked at Elysia's homework, "You can play if you at least complete your Charms and Transfiguration."

Elysia groaned, looking at the parchment papers in front of her; She'd almost completed her Transfiguration work but hadn't started on Charms.

"Come on, Potter!" Ryan laughed at her as she continued to work hard on her homework.

About two hours later, looking outside the window, Draco said; "Hm, the weather seems to be great to play Quidditch right now."

"Wait...! I have one more essay!" Elysia whined as she dipped her quill into the ink bottle.

"Aw, Potter can't play Quidditch, huh?" Ryan mocked her.

"Shut up, Anderson! I'm doing my best!" Elysia glared at Ryan, thinking of biting his head off.

"Come on, Elysia! Never back down, never what?!" Draco cheered her on.

"Never give up..." Elysia grunted gloomily. 

"Louder! Never back down, never what?!"

"Ugh! Never give up!" Elysia moved her face closer to the parchment paper and wrote faster.

"This is stupid..." Ryan slapped his hand on his forehead as he watched Draco help her with her essay. He sighed, putting his elbow on the table and his chin on his hand. Ryan started to take glances at her essay. He scoffed.

It was not like she struggled with her work, didn't understand or did anything wrong. The reason she took so much time was that she insisted on putting as many answers as she could on one question. 

"I'll go grab our brooms and the Quidditch balls. See you two outside," Ryan got up and left the library. 

Elysia watched him leave before continuing writing, as fast as she could.

"Your writing is getting hideous," Draco sniggered. "It was nice and neat at the beginning."

"You rushed me," Elysia huffed. After some time, she closed the book before her and rolled her parchment. 

"You're done?" Draco's eyebrows furrowed. "You didn't have enough points for that one, I mean... It was exactly enough, but not for your work."

"Anderson will nag me if I take any longer. It's so annoying..." Elysia said as she packed her stuff. They walked out of the library together. "I'm going to change and grab my broom."

They separated ways and they each changed into more comfortable clothes. Elysia grabbed her broom after changing her clothes. When she stepped out of the room, Draco was waiting for her outside, his arm crossed as he leaned against the wall.

"Let's get going," Draco started walking to the open field outside the Malfoy Manor which has six hoops, three at each side of the field. Ryan could be saying in the air with his Nimbus 2000, throwing the Quaffle across the field and chasing for it and repeating. 

"He's fast..." Elysia said as she looked up in the air. 

"Well, I'm faster!" Draco said as he mounted his broom. 

"You guys focus on your speed," Elysia bent down next to the box that kept the balls, grabbing a Beater's bat. "I'll focus on my strength!"

Ryan made his way down towards them.

"It's only the three of us, let's just play two Chaser and one Keeper," He suggested. 

"Sounds good," Draco nodded, hovering above the ground. "I'll be the Keeper."

"I'll be the other Chaser then," Elysia said as she took off the ground, followed by Draco and Ryan. They started playing;

"Pass the Quaffle!" 

"Faster, Potter!"

"Ugh, Draco!"

"Oh, come on, Draco! Why did you throw it so far?!"

"Bloody hell!"

"Move!"

"Catch the Quaffle, Potter!"

"I'm used to hitting balls, not catching them, Anderson!"

"Ryan! Throw the Quaffle so she can catch it, don't aim it at her head!"

They ended up doing more yelling than practising that evening. Thankfully, if both Draco and Ryan get a spot in the team, this wouldn't be an issue since Elysia is a Beater, Draco will be trying out for the Seeker position while Ryan aims to be a Chaser.

[1636 words]