Getting into his black Mercedes and starting the engine after dropping his suitcase on the passenger seat.

His phone started to ring after he was halfway to the house and he picked it up seeing his youngest brother's name on the screen.

"Where are you?" His brother's soft voice filled the car and Jungkook couldn't help but lift his lips and a little smile adores his face.

"Driving, bun," Jungkook replies eyes fixed on the road as he speeds up the engine.

"Oh, we are home and... He is also with us..." Jimin almost whispers like he is afraid of anyone hearing him saying.

"How do you manage him?" Jungkook asks he was sure Jimin wouldn't be able to get his friend home without making any fuss about it.

"I told him you wanna meet my close friends, seeing if I'm having good company. I have no courage to tell him otherwise. Please come past and handle it for me." Jimin requested from the other side of the phone, like he had always been. Just like a baby chick would always walk behind their family or the only source of comfort to live their life, Jimin always has been like that chick of their family. Going after their dad or mostly to Jungkook when he had trouble, needed advice, and made decisions in his life. That's why now too he didn't hesitate to show how helpless he felt.

"Humm. I will be there just give me fifteen minutes"

"Okay! Drive safely hyung" Jimin says now his voice was a little loud.

"I will see you in a bit!"

____

Jimin cuts the call with his brother and turns around, smiling at the two boys sitting on the living room couch, drinking a glass of hot chocolate his dad made them before going to his cafe.

"Hyung will be here in some time." He says looking toward Taehyung. And went to sit beside Yoongi.

"You know! My brother got four Harry styles concert tickets! But he has to go to Daegu to Grandma and he wants me and my friends to go there! Would you guys like to go??" Yoongi asked suddenly remembering the important thing.

"Woh! I wanna go!" Jimin said excitedly.

They talked about the plan until the doorbell rang.

"Oh! My hyung is here!" Jimin says smiling eye to eye, getting up hurriedly and opening the door.

"Welcome home." He greets his tired-looking brother who sends a small smile at him before entering the house. Jimin feels slightly guilty involving his brother in his mess but again he doesn't know what would be he and Yoongi be doing alone either.

Jungkook walks inside while Jimin follows him shortly after, seeing a pale-skinned boy from a distance he keeps up with his walking.

When he was totally in the living room, he spotted the black-haired boy with a honey skin tone. He guess it must be Taehyung.

"Hyung, this is Min Yoongi" Jimin started introducing, while pointing at the pale boy who shortly after bowed to him.

Jungkook nods, and a knowledgeable smile is placed on his lips.

"And this Taehyung, Kim Taehyung." Jimin went to stand beside Yoongi after saying that.

Jungkook turns towards the black-haired boy who also bows to him.

The doctor stares at the boy for a little too long although Taehyung had his head down, before nodding at him as well.

"Do I have to introduce myself?" Jungkook asked, gesturing the boys to sit down as he sat opposite Yoongi and Jimin while Taehyung sat on the middle couch.

"Of course no sir! We almost heard everything about you from our friend here." Yoongi replies while pointing at the boy sitting beside him.

"Oh, that's great then!" The older among them says the small warm smile never left his lips.

"So finals in five months and then you are done with high school. how is the study going boys?" Jungkook says, now getting relaxed on the couch.

"Studies going good sir, but we are a little tense," Yoongi said while the other two boys nodded, agreeing.

"Yoongi! Stop with this sir. I'm also a brother to you and " Jungkook paused and looked at the black-haired boy who had his head down, silently silently from the moment he stepped into the living room and he said. " Taehyung okay? So feel free to call me Hyung you both are like my Mimi to me."

"Alright hyung-nim," Yoongi said and Jungkook smiled back

"Who else is in your house?" The older man asked softly while eyeing Yoongi and Taehyung.

"My parents and an older brother," Yoongi replies and grins at Jimin when he places coffee on the table and sits beside him again.

Jungkook nodded after Yoongi then looked at Taehyung who uttering, "My parents and me"

Maybe he is just nervous, Jungkook thought to himself after seeing Taehyung a little nervous, eyes down. Which is normal many people get nervous when they meet new people. The doctor was still trying to find any clue of Taehyung having a problem.

"What does your parents do for a living? Like work. Don't mind me asking I'm just trying to know you guys" Jungkook asked, his eyes stopped at Taehyung.

And for some seconds which almost feels like hours to Jungkook, Taehyung kept staring at him... For the first time he saw Taehyung eyes

His stomach feels weird, so weird when those two eye in totally different colours, one is blue while the other one is brown. As they gaze right into his soul.

.
.
.
.
.

To be continued💜

They met, now let's see if things will unfold or tangled up more?

And yes Taehyung have two different eye colours, blue and brown.