Chapter 1: Enter Hoshino Izanami

In the Kingdom of Han'ie, the skies darkened over the lands of enriched life and laughter by the people, without a care in the world of what happened 19 years ago, simply enjoying the peace treaty by the being Asmodeus, the 5 Great Kingdoms and smaller nations, everything seemed to be going as right as rain. In the Han'ie Kingdom, there were the royals, a sad Queen Hinata Izanami and her husband King Kuroku Izanami, who looked at the sky kingdom ahead with pride and joy, the Princess Jun was assisting the subjects of the Kingdom, ahead on the balcony, Queen Hinata eyes widened, realizing today marks year 19 when they offered up their child To the fierce deity. Her husband Kuroku realized as he said, "My wife, now is not the time for these sulky thoughts, please enjoy the peace we have maintained for almost 2 decades", stoically. ("It's officially been 19 years since I offered up my child, I didn't even have the slightest chance of giving him a name, breaks my heart, my poor baby boy, please forgive us as we rejoice in your demise"), she thought with a sadden fake smile.

The sky suddenly darkened even more as everyone in the kingdom took immediate notice, the winds frighteningly cold as they all shivered and tried to catch their breaths, Princess Jun ran towards the Royal castle, with blinding speed, known as the star of the Kingdom, she has attained Judge of High Court Law, one of the very rare high ranks in 5 Kingdoms, ("The air is so menacing, something is wrong,  my bones can't stop shaking as if they are being grinded by a cement, mother....father, just what is this?!") she questioned as she reached the balcony with her parents, "Father, mother, I don't like this feeling in the air, many of citizens collapsed just by the air alone !" she said, the royal court guard appeared for protection of the royal family as all the citizens big and small ran towards the emergency points at the front of the castle gates. A burst of flames and thunder in the sky suddenly started raining down on the lands as the citizens screamed out in fear.

Everyone is startled at what seems to be happening, many think it is judgment day, and many start praying, children crying and animals rushing all over, the King tries to calm down his subjects as he whispers a spec of his Light energy power, "Supreme Law of Light: Gateway Blaze!"(Hikari no shikō no hōsoku: Gētou~ei bureizu 光の至高の法則:ゲートウェイ・ブレイズ) He shouted towards the sky as all darkness vanished instantly at the sound of his supreme law, however, the air got super cold as killing intent flooded the air and lungs of all the citizens making even the royals including Jun sweatdropped and tremble as a shadowy figure appeared in the smoke and ashes at the entrance gate. All the castle royal guards of rank "Federal" the third highest order, which is one guard being as strong as ten men gather in several 100 in front of the shadow figure as they all shout out a law of great might, "Federal Law of Might: Maximum Sentence!" (Renpō kenryoku-hō: Saikō-kei 連邦権力法: 最高刑) all the castle guards power and body strength exceeded power feared by criminals all over, amplifying their power and speed to overcome previously stronger foes at the cost of extreme light energy recoil. All 1000 men and women charged directly at the shadowy figure with all their strength much to the pleased look of the King and Queen Izanami, however, Jun's face was worried as her shaking did not stop, the smoke covered  the entire battle as she screamed, "All knights fall back this instance!" The King deadpanned, "Daughter what is the meaning of this, do not stop the assault on-- He was cut off as he realized his wife's Hinata was shaking uncontrollably at the sight of the assault as a single voice uttered words........." Supreme Law of the Universe: Hell Meteors," (Uchū no saikō hōsoku: Herumeteōru 宇宙の最高法則: ヘルメテオール) The newly cleared sky darkened as 100 firey meteors rain down on the Kingdom at immense speed, the guards, the royals, the citizens all gasped for air at the sight of this power that was known to be the work of the shadowy figure as the citizens screamed in agony.

" Supreme Law of the Universe: Hell Meteors," (Uchū no saikō hōsoku: Herumeteōru 宇宙の最高法則: ヘルメテオール) The newly cleared sky darkened as 100 firey meteors rain down on the Kingdom at immense speed, the guards, the royals, the citizens all gasped for a...