"Oh thank Merlin class is over, I thought I was going to die during class with Professor Snape!" Ron rambled about what they were learning in class—Love potions, poisonous ones, and every other thing. They were walking out to the courtyard since it was the end of the day for every class in the school.

"I doubt that you would've died, Ron." Harry looked at the red-head since he was over-exaggerating. Besides, Professor Snape had much greater things to do than kill a student.

"Unless you were talking, not paying attention or slacking off he probably would've taken off some points on Gryffindor." He added on.

As they opened the door for heading outside, he spotted Hermione who was sitting down near the fountain. "Harry, Ron." She looked up from her spell-book and greeted the boys with a smile. "I've just been practicing some new spells in this spell-book." She gestured to her book with her wand in place.

"Oh, what type of spells?"

"Transfiguration magic. I've just started reading about it."

"Sounds interesting," Harry spoke and glanced over to her book, sitting down next to Hermione. Ron sat down on the opposite side. He just realized he hasn't done his homework yet, so he took out his assignments which was in his book.

"Say Harry, weren't you and Malfoy talking back in The Great Hall?" Ron asked and looked up to face Harry, across from Hermione. Who was almost done reading out the incantations.

"Wait, how did you know about that?" He responded, Ron was busy being dragged out of The Great Hall by Hermione before that talk had even happened.

"Fred and George was telling me about it, saying how Malfoy was pestering you again. I thought you two still had your enemy things." He muttered and his face was a little green, as he was icked by that thought. Ron wasn't completely over what happened during the 1st time he arrived, he was—well, a little afraid with the whole 'accident' with sniggering at his name.

You can't really blame him though, his name did sound similar to Dragon after all.

"Oh, right I forgot about that. They left me alone a while after Malfoy approached. I don't get why he was asking me about the event."

"He was?" Ron said and their little small talk was interrupted by Hermione. She was tired of them talking across from her.

"I'm going to head back to the dormitory, you two can continue having your chit-chat about Malfoy." She got up and grabbed her things, before they knew it she had left them to talk. "Well then." Harry simply spoke, slowly turning back to Ron. He shrugged not really knowing why Hermione suddenly left; probably got tired of their chatting since she wanted to focus on her studies.

Letting out a sigh, Harry answered Ron's question. "Yes, he was asking me about it. Not sure why, though." He pretty much brushed it off. He listened to Ron ramble about rumors or things that was being planned at the event.

While they were talking, Hermione was making her way towards the dormitories. She ended up running into Fred and George Weasley. They were talking about something, she only passed by them until they said 'Hi' to her.

"—think we may be able to sneak into Professor Snape's classroom to get what we need."

"Are you sure? You know he doesn't leave the classroom early."

Fred noticed Hermione and waved at her, their conversation being cut short. "Where you headed?" He asked her and George nudged him in the stomach with his elbow. Giving him a look. "To the dorms, I just want some alone time to myself." She responded, feeling tired after today.

Fred turned to George, "Okay, well have fun." He said as the two headed down the hallway. Granger continued onwards to her destination, wondering what they were doing talking about Professor Snape's office. Should she get involved? It was probably another one of their trickster pranks, if they attempt to do it then they'd definitely get a consequence.

So it wasn't really a big worry for her.

"We should hurry, tomorrow comes real fast you know?" George said and hurried the pace before making a turn, Fred walked right next to him. "Right. Do you have the list?" He asked, making sure they were prepared. If he hadn't then there may be a possibility that the potion might get ruined. And they couldn't let that happen, for sure.

He checked his cloak and pulled out a piece of paper, "Yeah. It's all here." Fred nodded as George put it away into his pocket. Then arrived to the classroom, slowly opening the door as George kept standby to make sure no professor was nearby.

"All clear." He opened the door all the way, no sign of Snape here luckily.

The two walked inside and shut the door, reading off the list that George took out of his pocket. He went around the room, scouting out the shelves and drawers.

There was some Pearl Dust that was found, setting it down at the table. Fred looked around for Ashwinder eggs, Rose thorns, Peppermint, Powdered moonstone, and lastly Rose petals. Which was surprisingly there, in a couple of drawers and shelves that was a bit hard to reach for. He set all of the materials needed down together. "Is that everything?" He asked George.

"Yes, it is. Here was the measurements for what we need to use." He read out everything as his brother began brewing the potion. A couple of stirs for a few seconds, adding the Pearl Dust every time and the ingredients to create Amortentia—The supposed powerful love potion.

There was nothing like it. He couldn't really smell anything, but wasn't sure if the potion was really working. So he asked his brother, who shrugged. "Well, we'll find out soon." He spoke and sniggered, George put the paper away. "Right. We should put it in a bottle to preserve it."

They carefully put the potion in a container, making sure to not spill a single drop of it. It would definitely leave evidence that they were there. Plus, Snape would deduct points and put them in detention. That's really risky for them and would ruin their prank for their brother.

After putting away the evidence, Fred carried the potion. George opened the door for the both of them and left the classroom together.