"He thought the two of us were together, no offense bro but gross." Jeff says.

"I know, but I don't know how to convince him without telling him the truth. What should I do?" Charlie asks.

"Where is Babe now?" Jeff asks.

"On his way to the garage to train." Charlie says.

"I'm here already, tuning the cars, I will try to talk to him." Jeff says.

Charlie feels a wave of gratitude to the omega. "Thank you. Don't tell the truth though."

"Of course not, P'Charlie." Jeff sighs.

Despite the noise canceling headphones, Sky jumps at the sound of the gun. Rain gives him a sympathetic look. "Sorry," he mutters.

Sky still isn't sure how he feels about guns, weapons of any kind scare him really, but he has decided to learn regardless.

P'Chai has already shown Sky the safety on the gun, how to hold it, and how to stand to brace himself against the kickback. Now Rain is giving him a demonstration on aiming correctly. Even to Sky it's obvious that Rain knows his way around the gun, and he hits the target dead center, every time.

Sky gives it a try, standing just as P'Chai had taught him. The gun feels so alien in his hands and he barely manages to nick the edge of the target. "I'm sorry," Sky says.

Rain laughs and P'Chai says "Don't be, most people can't even hit the target on the first try, what you did was enough to slow down an attacker. Why don't the two of you practice for a bit? I need to check on something for P'Pakin, I will be right back."

Rain helps him adjust his stance and hold a little and this time Sky gets a solid shoulder shot. He can't help but to feel slightly proud of himself.

They practice for about an hour then P'Chai comes in followed by P'Phayu and P'Pai.

"Look," Rain says proudly, showing them Sky's target. The holes are all over the place, not a neat grouping like Rains, but Sky has at least managed to hit the target each time.

"That looks better than Pai's." P'Phayu says with a laugh.

P'Pai shrugs at this, "What can I say, it's not my area of expertise."

"That's an understatement," P'Chai says with a shake of his head.

"Well I haven't been learning since I was old enough to hold one, like this little monster," P'Pai ruffles Rain's hair.

"You've been doing this since you were a child?" Sky asks in surprise.

Rain giggles, "Not with real ones, but with the bb guns that won't even break the skin. Good thing too because P'Phayu shot P'Fah with one."

"You remember that?" P'Phayu asks, "You must have been, what, three at the time.?"

"Well, it made an impression." Rain grins.

Next P'Chai pulls them over to a corner to show them taser safety while P'Phayu and P'Pai take their own target practice.

After they are done Rain talks the two seniors into take them out for lunch, claiming him and Sky deserve it for working so hard that morning.

"Is that right?" P'Phayu asks.

"Absolutely," Rain says with a grin. "Oh, are you going to P'Babe's race tomorrow? We don't have afternoon classes so I thought I would go. Sky is going to be busy with student council stuff."

"You should be helping with that too." P'Phayu tells him with a frown.

"But then I wouldn't have time to go to the racetrack. Didn't you say I should balance my time?" Rain asks.