unlovable?

jisung watched as minho bursted into laughter, smiling to himself at his boyfriend. "go to him, ji. you only get to see him at lunch anyway. invite him over for the night. i can go to felix's for the night."

chan chuckled, watching jisung's heart eyes. minho glanced over at them, waving at jisung with a small smile. chan waved his over, and minho said bye to felix, jogging over to their table. "hey guys!"

jisung's smile widened, moving over on the bench to pat beside him. minho instantly sat down, jisung's arm instantly wrapped around minho's waist to keep him from falling backward, and as a general comfort.

"want to sleep at my dorm tonight? i feel like i haven't had anytime with you since it's exams." jisung pouted, and minho laughed before nodding. "yeah, sure thing. i need to talk to you anyway."

chan's eyebrows raised at minho's sudden sad demeanor. minho noticed jisung's mood clearly darken and minho kissed his cheek. "i'll see you later, mm?" jisung nodded, leaving a kiss on minho's forehead before he left.

-----

minho was sat on jisung's bed, exhaling slowly as jisung stepped out of the bathroom. his hair dripped from his shower and he smiled at minho. "what are we talking about?"

this was something that the two always did first. whenever they had to talk, they stated the most important topic and tackled it first.

"us."

minho stared at his lap, playing with jisung's hoodie that he always wore. "okay, where do you want me to sit?" minho shrugged, and jisung sat across from minho, on chan's bed. "it doesn't matter where you are. i just- i just need to say it."

jisung stayed quiet, watching minho's lip tremble. "i need you to be honest with me, okay? completely, entirely h-honest." jisung hummed, nodding. "of course, what's up?"

"do you love me? i- i know we haven't said it yet, but i just- do you?" his knee bounced and jisung froze. "huh? of course i do, min. you mean the world to me. i love you so much."

minho jutted his lip out, shaking his head. "you can't ji. you can't love someone like me." jisung furrowed his eyebrows, tilting his head. "what? an amazing person with a genuine heart? the prettiest boy i've ever seen? the shyest boy i've ever met, but is still so kind? someone like what, min?"

"someone so..unlovable..ji." tears slid down minho's cheeks and jisung's heart dropped. "what? unlovable? min- you are not unlovable. i love you with my whole heart. so much." jisung clicked his tongue, going to kneel in front of minho. he cupped his cheeks, gently wiping away the tears. he pressed their lips together, gently murmuring against minho's lips.

"if you're unlovable, then," he chuckled. "i'd hate to think what that would make me, mm?"

minho scoffed. "you're anything but unlovable, ji. i love you."

"then what makes you unlovable? if i'm not, and i'm dating you. why are you unlovable? do you hear yourself, my world? nonsense. absolute nonsense. i love you so much. i love you more than enough for the both of us, my love."

SUPER SHORT FLUFF HEHEEH JAJAAJAJAJAJ