Chapter 6- Confessions and Makeout sessions

Alaina's POV
(Slight spice warning this chapter)

Later that night

After I walked Tyson to his car. I started second guessing our relationship. Before I continued second guessing, Im talking to Marcus for his opinion.

I walked inside and saw Blake and Ava fighting like usual. I waved to Ava "Bitch wheres Marcus?" We're best friends of course I'm gonna call her a bitch.

"He's out back Lains" she says before continuing her argument with Blake.

I walked at back and jumped on Marcus' back "Hey Markie"

"Hey Lainy" he said sounding pissed.

Me- "Hey so I was wondering what you thought of Tyson"

Marcus- "he was cool"

I saw right through his lie.

Me- "the truth please not what you think I want to hear. I care about what you think."

Marcus- " Fine. I hate him! In all honesty I want you and Blake to get together. I have since we were little. He always asked me about you and talked about you all the time. When he said he loved you tonight I was happy he finally accepted his feelings for you instead of pushing them away!"

Me- "but-"

Marcus cut me off.

Marcus-" I know you say you hate him but thats because he made a mistake. Talk to him please. He really cares about you and I don't wanna lose my best friend again."

Me- "ok but first let me break up with Tyson"

Marcus- " Wait actually?"

Me- "I was already thinking about it. He was taking it way too fast and I didn't like it. I just wanted you to give me your opinion on him."

Marcus- "got it. Love you little sis"

Me- "love ya too Markie"

I went back inside and I went to my room and pulled out my phone.  I went straight to text Tyson.

My Man

Me:
Hey... Can we talk?

My man:
Sure whats up

Me:
I think we should breakup.
This is going way too fast and I
don't think we should continue.
Also I don't belong to anyone.

  Asshole:
Ok but you're making a bad decision.
Seen
___________________________

I went back downstairs and saw Marcus and Ava sleeping on the love seat together. Blake was just sitting on his phone.

"Blake, can we talk?" I whispered trying not to wake them up.

He just nodded and followed me outside.

(Authors note- im not typing names out im just putting first letter. A- Alaina, B-Blake. You get what I mean)

A- "did you mean it?"

B- "what?"

A- "when you said you loved me god damnit!?"

B- "YES I DID!! AND I KNOW YOU'RE WITH TYSON AND-"

I cut him off. I kissed him. I kissed fucking Blake Issac Silman. He kissed back immediately. He picked me up by the back of my thighs and held me up. He started walking backwards until he was met with a couch.

He fell back on it leaving me straddling him. He grabbed my ass and squeezed it a little causing me to moan. He took that chance to slip his tongue into my mouth. It became heated real quick.

We both start grinding on each other and I felt his boner getting bigger. We finally pulled apart and he looked at me.

B- "What about Tyson?"

A- "I broke up with him"

B- "because you love me."

A- "no because Marcus said he didn't like him."

A frown grew on his face quickly.

A- "Im kidding dork. Yes because of you. I broke up with him so I could be with you. I love you too Blake."

His smirk grew wider and before I knew it his face was in my neck claiming "his territory". I know we're moving fast but it's a different story. Ive known Blake all my life. I only knew Tyson for like a week. 

When he pulled away. He smiled proud of his work.

A- "if you get to do that. Then I get to too."

I leaned down and started sucking and nibbling a little. He let out a groan and started grinding his hard on against me again. I started grinding against him as well and I felt it get harder.

I bent down and whispered in his ear "let's take this to my room."
___________________________

Lots of moans and hours later

I know what you're thinking. We didn't go all the way yet. Im not ready. In summary he gave me head I gave him head. It was good and then we cuddled.

We were about to go to sleep when he flipped me to be laying on his chest.

B- " Will you be my girlfriend Alaina Rose Shream"

A- "no I hate you remember"

He snorted meaning hes pissed.

A- "Im kidding. Of course I will be your girlfriend Blake Issac Silman!"

B-"You play too much. I think I might just have to break up with you."

A- "You already said you love me so you're stuck with me. Sorry buddy."

B- "I am not your buddy."

A- "ok buddy"

B- "say that again"

"Buddy" I said smirking

He then tackled me and kissed me.

"Do buddy's do this?" he said kissing your neck.

"Fuck buddies do." I said still smirking.

"I am not your fuck buddy though. I am YOUR boyfriend. No one else's. Im yours and you're mine and you're stuck with me." He seemed kind of pissed by my jokes so I just kissed the tip of his nose.

"Ok handsome, go to sleep. I love you."

He then wrapped his arm around my waist and buried his face in my neck and we went to sleep.

I couldn't sleep though. All I could think about is the boy that Ive liked since I was 7 is currently asleep, cuddling me with his face buried in my neck.

"What a day" is all I said before finally falling asleep.