"Alright I'll be there", I assured him.

We turned up the volume of the speakers and had a little pool party dancing and singing around. We also continued drinking a few more bamboos. After like 3 hours of drinking we decided to start cooking something. 

Lisa started preparing a Tandoori Gobi which I never had before. Me and Zoe prepared the dough for the naan bread she wanted to make. We mixed all the ingredients spilling a few ones due to our intoxication.

I wasn't gonna be having any of the bread because of the gluten but I still had fun making the dough with Zoe. I had a look at what Lisa was doing a few times and peeked over her shoulder. I couldn't take my hands off of her and left spots of flour on her waist and her ass. I found it extremely funny and took a photo of it and added it to my story. 

At the same moment, her phone dinged. I glanced at it and saw how it was a story post notification. 

That's weird why would she put on notifications about me posting on my official account when she already followed my finsta? I didn't think of it any longer tho. 

Zoe and I set up the table for dinner and made drinks for all of us. 

We had dinner together and spent the rest of the evening watching a movie on the projector like we did the first night we arrived. This time we watched Cars because we all loved it when we were little. At around 9 o'clock the guys fell asleep on the couch because they got very tired from all the weed they had smoked. 

Zoe excused herself to FaceTime her girlfriend, leaving Lisa and me alone. We went outside and snuggled up in the lounge area. I was already thinking about how I was going to tell her about the surprise I had planned for her. 

Instead of returning to LA tomorrow, I wanted to take her on a trip to Paris just the two of us. I didn't want her to be saddened by the thought of our time together ending, so I simply thought I extended it. For now, I wanted to leave her with the thought that we'd be separating the next day, though. 

„What do u think should we maybe get into the jacuzzi? We haven't been in there for our whole stay.", I asked. 

She liked the idea so we changed into our swimwear that was still hanging outside to air dry. I went into the kitchen and brought out the last bottle of Prosecco we had left. It's crazy to think that we finished all of the alcohol we bought in the supermarket on the first day. I was not gonna be drinking anything in the weeks to come, that was for sure. 

We went to the back of the house where the jacuzzi was, got in, and turned on all the water jets.

It was already dark out and the sky was super clear. We both just sat there with our legs intertwined and looked into the sky not saying much. I liked how Lisa was finally able to enjoy silence with me. 

I handed Lisa her glass of Prosecco and took a sip. I put it back down and stared into her face. 

Without any hesitation, we slammed our lips against each other making out sloppily. I trailed kisses all over her body focusing on her breasts. She let out little moans every time I did which made me really horny. 

I was touching the inner side of her thighs while making out with her. Her hands roamed all of my body making me fucking wet. I stroked over her pussy and ran my fingers through her folds. I then continued to put two fingers into her entrance and started pushing against her walls.

She absolutely lost it right away and couldn't keep quiet. 

„Let it all out baby girl", I reassured her. While starting to go faster. 

„Fuck Billie. I-I can't hold back anymore", she said under her moans. 

I slowed down and stopped fucking her completely. I saw lust and anger in the way she looked at me. 

I grabbed her hips and turned her around into doggy position. I then put my fingers back into her this time using my other hand. I had way better access this way and was able to go deeper than before. I fucked here like this for a good minute.

„Fuck Billie. You are gonna make cum. I'm so- ugh-", she couldn't finish her sentence because I was speeing up again. 

"You what? Tell me what's happening."

"I'm so fucking close.", she said while clenching onto the side of the jacuzzi. 

„Do you wanna cum for me baby?", I asked while feeling how her walls were starting to tighten.

"I can't hold, uh, Fuck", she stumbled over her words.

Her body started to tremble and she came onto me. I then helped her slowly ride out her orgasm. I leaned over her and trailed kisses down her back. Fuck that was hot. Seeing and feeling her body cum nearly gave me an orgasm as well. 

She turned back around and started making out with me again. She tore off my bikini and kissed my chest. Lisa sat down on one of the seats and pulled me over her into a straddling position. She held my hips while we were making out. She roamed all over my body giving me goosebumps. I started riding her thighs. 

„Please fuck me", I begged her lowly. I really needed her right now. 

She finally started rubbing my clit which sent shivers down my spine. I started to ride on her hand while she did. I started breathing heavily. 

She stood up with me still sitting on her and put me up onto the side of the jacuzzi. She made me spread my legs open and inserted two of her fingers and started to fuck the shit out of me. 

I couldn't hold back any noises and honestly I didn't care if anyone heard. She looked at me with lust-filled eyes. I couldn't hold back any longer. 

I released onto her hands as I felt a warm sensation running through my body. I held onto her neck while I came on her. She pulled her fingers out of me and kissed me. I let myself sack back down into the water and tried to catch my breath.

„Oh fuck! Sorry", I heard Lisa say as she saw Max standing a couple of feet away from the jacuzzi. What a fucking creep.

„I was looking for you. I didn't want to interrupt you fucking your all-time celebrity crush.", he spat at Lisa seemingly pissed. 

Oh, he was definitely in love with Lisa he just couldn't admit it.

„Wait what did you just say?", I said as I fully processed his words.

Lisa shot him a cold gaze. 

I looked back and forth between the two of them seemingly confused. God please no.

„I was the only one who didn't know a fucking thing about your career. Lisa recognized you the second you entered that van in Lisboa. She has been a fan of yours forever. She literally has posters of you all over her childhood bedroom.", Max revealed to me.

Lisa didn't say a word she just started tearing up. For a second I thought this was just Max being jealous of Lisa but when I looked into her eyes I realized he wasn't bullshitting this time.

„Wait, you knew me already?, I asked", "This is fucking sick. I'm outta here."

I put my bikini top back on, got out of the pool, and headed inside.

Lisa grabbed my wrist and begged me to let her explain but I was having none of it. I just looked at her blankly and said „Let go of me" sternly which she then did.

I went upstairs and opened the door to Zoe's and my bedroom. I told her what had just happened. I felt so stupid. I cried for a solid 20 minutes and sought comfort from Zoe. 

I allowed myself to cry, eventually falling asleep.

___________________________________________________

Song: