Benny watched as Harley walked in front of him, and he liked the view.

DeNunez slapped his arm.

"Dude! You're being creepy!" He said.

"I am not!" Benny protested.

"Stop being weird." DeNunez said before walking ahead of him.

Once they reached the house, Benny stood back.

Harley noticed he was the only one in their group that did not come inside.

"Hey, you okay?" She asked when she found him standing outside like he was nervous to go inside.

He cleared his throat.

"Um, yeah, yeah I'm okay. Why aren't you inside with the others?" He asked.

"I came to check on you. I was wondering why my favorite frienemie wasn't inside." She said.

"We're not even friends." He said.

She sighed.

"I know you hate me, and you know how I hate you. But can we just forget about that for one night?" She suggested.

"What will I have to do to get you to shut up?" He asked.

She held out her hand.

"Come dance with me, then I won't bother you for the rest of the night, okay?" She asked.

He gave in the moment his hand touched hers.

"Fine, one song, then I'm done." He said.

She giggled and dragged him inside.

Chelsea grabbed Harley by the arm and shoved Benny on to the couch beside DeNunez.

She then dragged Harley to the dance floor as their favorite song, Needed Me by Rihanna played.

*Harley's pov*

She and I grinned against each other to the beat of the song.

I swayed my hips slowly as I squatted slowly to the ground.

I then closed my knees, bounced, then slowly stood back up.

Chelsea smacked my ass as I bent down and twerked against her.

Once the song was over, Me DeNunez, Chelsea, and Benny headed to the drink table.

I poured up some shots for anyone who wanted one

Benny picked up a shot glass and nudged my shoulder.

"Do one with me?" He asked.

I nodded and grabbed some salt from the cupboard and two sliced limes.

"Wait, what are you doing?" He asked.

"It's the lick, shoot, and suck. Watch I'll show you." I said.

"I don't think you should do that to me in public." He said.

I chuckled

"Not that, like this." I put some salt on my wrist before I licked it, downed the tequila, and then quickly sucked the lime.

I slammed the shot glass down as I felt the sour and salty taste of the lime juices and salt fill my mouth and felt the burning sensation of tequila quickly run down my throat causing me to make a face.

"Woo!" I said as I leaned on the counter.

"Let me tell you, that is not for the weak." I said.

As soon as I said that, he copied me by doing the lick, shoot, and suck just like I did.