9. Glip tongue

Repair date: January 25

Cale was sitting in his respective chair, he saw his watch that was already approaching 5 in the afternoon, but there was something that was causing him curiosity.

'Venion Stan..mhh where is he?'

The large door opened and the main characters of this meeting appeared, a servant was ready to shout louder than he had shouted all night, but the person in front raised his hand to stop the servant.

Crown Prince of the Roan Kingdom, the eldest prince of the kingdom, Alberu Crossman, in the future he was going to be the king.

All the nobles rose to greet him, and Crown Prince Alberu left the second and third princes behind as he headed to the highest place in the hall.

Cale didn't pay that much attention, he doesn't like these places, but for a moment, he swore he felt that prince's gaze on him.

'What the hell?..'

"Precious people who will make this kingdom shine, the future leaders of our kingdom, this Prince is very happy that you all have come to this meeting."

And so he continued the talk, until he finally said the ending that Cale was waiting for to let his mind fly free.

"He wanted to gather the people who will bring the future of our kingdom and share a meal together. Thank you all for coming and I hope we have a wonderful meal"

As soon as the Crown Prince finished speaking, the servants came in with plates of food for each table. An orchestra also began playing background music from the back of the room.

'Mmh..it's a good tune and the food looks good'

“Young Master Cale, we plan to go greet the Crown Prince in a moment.”

Miss Amiru said, Cale just nodded wondering what the prince's intention was to gather so many people.

There was no way the Crown Prince would simply gather the nobles for no reason. Cale had a few different ideas about what it could be from what little he could remember.

As far as he remembers, at this time there was a battle between wizards and non-wizards, in the Whipper Kingdom, according to his brain...that he is more damaged than he should be.

But he decided not to worry, that battle did not affect the Henituse territory in any way, that was Cale's business. He began to enjoy the food in front of him.

His hand unconsciously went towards the glass of wine the servant had left him, but it quickly disappeared.

He felt Eric's gaze, so he just left it in his place again, watching as his 'hyung' sighed in relief.

'Mmh..yes, I better stop drinking for a while if I want people to trust me'

[***]

"Oh, our northeastern nobles!"

The crown prince welcomed the four of them with a bright smile. The prince had been shaking hands with everyone who came up to greet him, Cale personally thought that was a lot of work.

Alberu Crossman. His blonde hair and blue eyes made him look like a live-action version of a fairytale prince. Blonde hair was something unique to the Crossman Family, the Royal Family of the Roan Kingdom. They called it the symbol of receiving the blessing of the Sun God.

Cale stood up straight looking at the prince's talk with the others, the truth is he is not that interested, but he did know that this crown prince had a very simplistic language.

'Lucky that I still remember how to please the nobles according to mom's teaching...'

The Crown Prince extended his hand towards Cale, who tilted his head slightly.

"Mr. Cale of the Henituse Family, who is responsible for the edge of our northeastern region. This may be the first time I have seen you, but thanks to the good work of Count Deruth, we are no longer afraid of the Forest of Darkness. You don't know "How comforting that is for me and for everyone else."

'...wow'

"I heard that Lord Cale is a very free spirit. I am sure this is because the artistic souls of the sculptures in the Henituse territory have given you an epiphany. I feel that your free spirit makes your soul very pure." "

It was probably difficult to find praise for someone who was famous for being trash, since to everyone outside of Henituse territory that was what Cale is. The crown prince was amazed to praise him.

"I also felt something after meeting Your Majesty today. I realized that in addition to our current sun, Your Highness, we also have you, the one who will shine during the night to watch over the citizens at night. It was a wonderful sight for my eyes"

'Fuck it, I can play this game too'

"...Is that so?"

The crown prince's face seemed confused for a moment, before he quickly returned to normal, Cale noted that in addition to his glib tongue he knew how to keep up with his body language.

"Indeed, his majesty. I may not be able to sleep at night now that I have met you personally, the star in the minds of our citizens"

Eric's jaw dropped, while Gilbert and Amiru couldn't help but look at Cale in disbelief. Cale could see that the Crown Prince was beginning to think. He felt that he had taken another step towards his goal of 'being trash less trash' was getting closer, and of course it was also that he didn't want to get involved with this prince.