1NF03M4T10N #1

CALE HENITUSE

When he made the deal he did not ask to be transported to the world where Jour is, since Jour Thames was not transported to earth.

Cale sacrificed half of his memories and years of life to return to the past on the condition that the white star is much weaker, which was fulfilled.

Cale is not worried about the incident in the plaza since Basen is not going to go, he doesn't care what happens to the others, he also knows that Choi Han and his party will stop the enemies, it should be easier than in his past life because of the deal he made with the god of death.

Cale not only met the god of death but also the Goddess of love, whose identity is unknown to all humans, and also to you readers, this will be revealed in the future, he also met the black Angel, but does not remember much of that event.

THE BLACK ANGEL

The black angel is the favorite of all the gods, is the angel who is destined to be a god but rejected because otherwise he could not be with his beloved, who was despised by the gods, it is said that currently lives on earth and seeks his lover, but everyone believes he is an old fool for children.

THE GODDESS OF LOVE

The goddess of love is an entity more powerful than all, is the most powerful among the three main gods, which would be the goddess of life and the god of death, is counted among the gods and their saints that is the only entity that knows perfectly the end of the world, as the goddess of love is not only that, she has more titles that even the gods themselves do not know, she is a vicious goddess who can beat the despair and death.

KIM ROK SOO

[INFORMATION FORBIDDEN BY THE GODDESS OF LOVE].

[INFORMATION DENIED BY THE BLACK ANGEL]

[INFORMATION DENIED BY THE GOD OF DEATH]

[INFORMATION DENIED BY AN UNKNOWN SUPREME ENTITY]

[YOU HAVE A MESSAGE FROM AN UNKNOWN SUPREME ENTITY]

[MESSAGE LOADING...]

[UNKNOWN SUPREME ENTITY SAYS: Don't try to know anything about him, reader].