{30} FRIENDS BONDING

Börja om från början

Hermione interrupted her, her voice gentle and assuring. "Don't be sorry, Mia. Let the tears fall. Don't keep it bottled up inside."

Seeking solace, Mia nestled her tear-streaked face into Hermione's neck, releasing the torrent of tears that she had held back for so long. Ron closed the distance, offering his own form of comfort with tender pats on her back and murmurs of support as they stood intertwined, a trio bound by sorrows too heavy to be borne alone.

"I'm feeling exhausted," Mia murmured. "The way everyone watches me, the things they say, the weight of their expectations for me to be the savior of their world, it's all just so draining."

Hermione held Mia close, her voice soft and understanding. "It's okay to feel tired, Mia. You've carried so much for so long, and it's natural to feel overwhelmed. You're not alone in this; we're here for you. You don't have to bear the weight of the world by yourself."

Ron joined in, his expression reflective and sympathetic. "You've done more than anyone could ask for. It's okay to feel exhausted, but remember that we'll share the load and help each other through."

Mia breathed a heavy sigh, her shoulders sagging with the burden of her emotions. "Thank you, both of you," she murmured, her voice raw with vulnerability. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

The trio held each other in a tender embrace, finding solace in their shared bond as they weathered the storm of emotions and uncertainty together.

As Dean stumbled upon the heartbroken trio, his confusion turned to concern as he took in Mia's tear-stained face. "Mia, what's wrong?" he asked, his brow furrowing as he tried to make sense of the emotional scene before him.

Mia hastily wiped at her tears and forced a small smile at Dean, hoping to convey that she was alright. "It's nothing, Dean. I'll be okay," she reassured him, her voice unsteady.

Dean's eyes remained fixed on her, filled with a mixture of worry and disbelief. "Are you sure, Mia?" he asked gently, his concern palpable.

Mia nodded, though her facade was beginning to crack. "Yes, really. What did you want to tell us?" she deflected, attempting to shift the focus from her own turmoil.

Dean nodded, though he wasn't entirely convinced. "Okay, but you really don't look okay," he said, reluctantly accepting her response. "Well, you won't believe who's waiting outside."

The trio shared a look. "Who?"

"Draco Malfoy."

The trio exchanged another glance, their surprise mirrored in each other's eyes. Hermione's brow furrowed with suspicion, while Ron's expression darkened with distrust. Mia's heart raced as she swiftly made her way outside to find Draco standing in the dimly lit corridor, his expression wrought with an unusual mix of tension and apprehension.

"Malfoy," Mia greeted cautiously, her gaze steady as she approached him.

Draco met her gaze, and a fleeting moment of vulnerability flickered in his eyes before he cleared his throat, his words coming out in a rush. "Potter, I... I wanted to talk to you. I know it's not the best time, but I need to apologize."

Mia's brows furrowed in surprise, an unexpected weight settling in the air. "Apologize? For what?" she inquired, her tone guarded yet open to hearing him out.

Draco's usual air of superiority seemed to wane as he struggled to find the right words. "For everything, really," he admitted, his voice laced with a rare hint of contrition. "I know we've never been... friendly, but that doesn't excuse my behavior. And with everything that's been happening lately... it's made me realize a few things."