ミ★ 𝘚𝘢𝘧𝘦𝘵𝘺 ★彡

Начните с самого начала

Kenta then heard running footsteps near him, and with no hesitation, he decided to carry Kim in his arms and walked out of the mansion in a hurry. He looked for his car before opening the door one-handed, placed the other in the back seat, and quickly got in to drive. He looked both sides before beginning to drive and kept looking back to see if Kim gained consciousness. He continued to drive, not sure where to go to help the boy.

An idea came to his mind as he changed the route of his way to drive and sighed as he stopped at a red light. He heard low groans and even a whimper behind him which he quickly turned his head, it was Kim gaining consciousness. He struggled to open his eyes but managed to and looked at Kenta with half-lidded eyes. The elder pulled over the car to the side.

''Are you okay? Do you need something??'' Kenta asked immediately and took off his seatbelt to turn fully. His eyes displayed genuine concern and worry for Kim which made something flutter in his stomach.

''No..Just take me fucking home,'' Kim let out and closed his eyes. He avoided looking at Kenta because each time he did he felt something weird in his stomach and he didn't like it. His whole body hurt like hell as he had dried up blood all over with open wounds, it was a miracle he was still alive.

Kenta then stopped driving and parked the car, getting out of the car and walking towards the back seat door. He opened the car door and shook Kim who shook his head not wanting to get up. ''Kim come on, get up..'' He muttered.

With no use in asking him to get up, Kenta then grabbed Kim's arms and pulled him up, making the orange-haired male stumble against his chest. Holding him up by his waist, the raven closed the car door and patted his head, a way of asking him to listen.

''Will you let me carry you or are you sure you can walk?''

''Just carry me or whatever. If not I'll walk on my own, even if it takes me all day!''

The elder shook his head at the younger's sassiness and bent down slightly before picking him up effortlessly.

"You don't weigh a lot," Kenta mumbled and continued to walk, stepping into the house. He turned on the lights and then placed Kim on the couch.

"Why are you even helping me..." Kim asked and looked around the house.

"Because if you expose Tony then I'll be free from him. Just make sure your plan does work out," Kenta's voice echoed in the living room.

He was looking for his first-aid kit in the drawers. When he found it he walked back to the couch and sat in front of the younger. He opened up the kit and pulled items out of it.

"I'm going to treat your wounds so embrace yourself," Kenta spoke softly and began to pat rubbing alcohol around his wounds. Kim hissed at the pain and closed his eyes tightly, but the pain was then replaced with bandages and the elder's fingertips grazing against them.

"Does that help a bit?'' He asked and got up. "Are you hungry?''

The shorter male nodded at both questions and opened his eyes, realizing that he wasn't at his home. He sat up and continued to look around the home, it was empty but organized, it seemed that the elder didn't come here often. He wondered why the elder didn't pass his time here instead of dealing with Tony.

''Why do you stay with Tony and deal with him abusing you instead of stayigng here at your home?" Kim asked and turned his head to look at Kenta, who began to cook.

''I'm waiting for his downfall. Not everything is easy as you think, not when you have Mr. Tony watching every movement of yours each second,'' Kenta explained and shrugged.

The younger nodded and understood him, that's why he despised Tony because he mistreats everybody and is a horrible person. All he wished, was that his plan did work and everybody else could have a better life, nobody deserved the stuff they went through regardless. His eyes then wandered to the male's body and with no shame checked him out, he wasn't bad looking if he was being honest.

''You know...You're not that bad looking, if I'm being honest,'' Kim stated and stood up taking a seat at one of the dining chairs.

''What...?'' Kenta answered and his head shot up to look at the younger. Kim just shrugged and stretched, he was bold and had no shame, plus it wasn't a lie what he said either.

The elder stood frozen for a moment before shaking his head and laughing a bit.

''Such a bold mouth you have, huh? But how about you use that mouth of yours to eat instead of attempting to flirt with me,'' He then slid a plate of Pad Thai with a fork and spoon across the table to him.

Kim then blinked quickly and cleared his throat, beginning to eat the food served for him as Kenta took a seat across from him. His cooking skills weren't bad as the food had flavor and he enjoyed it, feeling slightly better. He then looked up and noticed how the other didn't serve himself and just sat there observing him.

''Are you not going to eat?'' He asked and placed his fork down.

''I'm fine,'' The raven answered and nodded so he could keep eating. The younger shook his head before grabbing some of the food onto his fork and leaning over the table to feed him it. Kenta's eyes widened slightly before acepting the food, frowning at the younger's caring actions.

''Thank you for the food, eat the rest so you also have energy,'' Kim said and stood up, walking to the front door.

Kenta quickly followed behind him and grabbed him by the wrist. ''It's better if you stay here and recover, you're not well enough to go back home or even race again,''

''I'll be fine, stop worrying about me, you most likely have something up your sleeve to plot against me with Tony,'' He then brushed off the hand on his wrist and began to walk again.

Kenta then grabbed his arm again and dragged him back inside and pinned him against the wall. ''Kim, I'm being serious. You can't go back regardless, just stay here it's not that hard,''

Kim then swallowed and looked down at Kenta's lips, before pushing him off and avoiding his gaze.

"Fine, I'll stay here...'' He then walked away.