Pine

Pine was an ordinary rraining An ordinary rainwing who had an enormous crush on Moon.

                Except he was crushed when he saw Moon hug a sandwing .A sandwing who was now his enemy.

              Pine was willing to do anything. So he flew up to the sandwing and Moon when he saw them land at the rainwing palace.

          "Hey Moon٫" Pine said٫taking a Quick glance to Qibli٫"Who is this?"

Please don't say ''my boyfriend". Please don-

.        "uh٫ this is my boyfriend٫Qibli٫"Moon said٫ a light smile appearing on her lips.

           Pine was fuming."My name's Pine٫ nice to meet you Qibli٫" He couldn't rage in front of Moon or he would be the bad guy.

          "Hi٫nice to meet you too٫" his eyes replied٫his eyes searching pine up and over.

           Pine almost broke down when Qibli put a wing around Moon's waist.

          Pine was going to steal Moon from him٫ he would not stop until Moon was his.

           But he needed a plan. He needed someway to make Moon leave that sandwing٫someway to make her forget about him. And that something was poison.

             Just a few drops into the sand wing's drink and he would die immediately. He just needed a way to find some poison........

Word count:208