5

felix's pov
we get back to the school and i don't want to leave her side. she tells me "im fine Fee. you don't need to babysit me" i tell her "just let me be here for you" god knows she's been here for me. i have to talk to oliver about why he lied about her leaving with someone else and why he had me leave her at the club. "can we talk about it?" i ask her. "i don't want to talk about them fee. i never did." she sighs. sitting on her bed. i shake my head "about the kiss i mean"

"it happened" she says smoking. i reply "it did but what i want to know is how you feel" she replies "start with you" she's never been good at showing feelings or speaking about them. how do i tell her she's my everything. that i've been watching over her when she didn't even know i was there? i can't tell her that. how do i tell her i fantasize about her every day? that i need her. love her. obsess over her. i shake these thoughts "i didn't kiss you because i was drunk. i kissed you because i've been wanting to kiss you for as long as i've known you" longer actually. she says "i wont be a girl you just rid of when you grow bored fee" i stroke her face "trust me pretty girl i got rid of the others because they weren't you. why would i rid of you?" she smiles and says "i like you too by the way" i kiss her deeply and she pulls away "don't make me regret it" i love her. why would i ever do such a thing? i grin "never"