⇢ 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘤𝘴

Comenzar desde el principio

"Uh, we're a...we're a guild." Missy corrected.

Clint let out a sigh. Suddenly, his phone vibrated and he looked at the message. It was from Laura.

The rolex wasn't destroyed at the avengers compound. The transmitter is signaling from this location: 3715 GODFREY RD

"Okay." He muttered then looked at Kate. "I gotta go."

"We gotta go," Kate replied. "We're in this together, right?"

"Well, you're gonna have to change." He butted as he began to walk out. "You too, Mags."

"Come on! This is awesome! I look like I'm straight out of Assassin's Creed Valhalla."

Grills turned to her. "Whoa! You play too?"

"Hell yeah."

The man smirked and high-fived her. Moments later, another woman, Wendy, came in. She held the duffel bag of trick arrows.

"Hawkeye." She greeted.

"Oh, hi."

She held up the bag. "Arrow Retrieval Mission complete."

"Oh, yes. Thank you so much. Appreciate it."

He tried to grab the bag but the woman pulled it away.

"This is my bag."

"Uh...okay."

"You didn't bring your own bag?"

"No, I mean..."

"My wife gave me this bag. It's embroidered. It says Bombshell."

"I

"I...I can see that, that it's very important to you."

"He'll get it back to you." Kate chimed in. "Yeah, I'll make sure of it. I promise."

Wendy was hesitant at first but ultimately gave it to Clint. He started to make his way out.

"Thank you, thank you." He said. "Beautiful bag."

• • •

IT WAS NIGHTTIME. They stood on a rooftop with Kate sporting her archery attire and Maggie wearing the all-black clothes, face mask, and beanie combo she had a few days ago. The older man had binoculars and surveyed the apartment building across the street.

 The older man had binoculars and surveyed the apartment building across the street