2. Can I meet him?

Start from the beginning

They both had foolish grins on their faces as they walked inside the park which gonna take them to their friend's house, hand in hand as they walked while talking.

"Darling, Is that Taehyung?" Yoongi said, pointing at a big pipe placed in between the park, for decoration purposes. He saw a boy inside it who looked so familiar to him.

"Yes! Is he crying?" Jimin let out with little shock, hardly seen his friend crying in their four years of friendship.

"Let's go and see," Yoongi said, looking as shocked as the younger.

They walk toward the pipe, Jimin nods at Yoongi and the older man bends down on the ground.

The little area was filled with their friend's cries, so loud and broken.

"Taehyungie?" Yoongi calls out, but the boy is too into himself that he doesn't acknowledge the call.

Jimin too bends down and then stops Yoongi from calling again. Getting inside the pipe but still far from the crying boy.

"Taetae, it's me, mimi." He spoke calmly, placing a hand on Taehyung's shoulder.

"AHHH! N-NO NO! DON'T TOUCH ME! I'M BURNING! HURTS HURTS!" the whole area filled with Taehyung's screams. Too loud to make Jimin flinch and back away.

"Taehyung!!" Yoongi got down and pulled Jimin out of the pipe, the boy was too shocked to speak again.

"GO! GO AWAY FROM ME!!" Taehyung again shouted.

And when he lifted his head. Jimin let out a gasp in shock.

Taehyung's eyes are red, too red, almost looking like every little vein of his eyeballs was blood red, and the face has scratch marks. Hair is messy. The boy was looking like a whole new person to Jimin and Yoongi.

A different person from the person they had known for four years, Taehyung was always quiet yet talkative around his comfortable people. An intelligent and smart boy. Sometimes funny and sometimes logical. But this ...

They had never seen Kim Taehyung like this.

Taehyung didn't let them touch him even after they tried for an hour. The boy kept screaming and shouting at him. Not acknowledging them as his close friends.

At least Yoongi and Jimin waited a little far away from Taehyung, yoongi said maybe Taehyung needed space. And they waited for more an hour. It was seven in the evening when Taehyung came out of the pipe. Yoongi held Jimin's hand before the boy could go to his friend.

"No don't! He is not into himself now." The older one says. But who can calm a worried friend's heart? Jimin was feeling too helpless and lost.

And his heart didn't go to peace when Taehyung didn't show up at school the next day. Yoongi and Jimin again went on the road to meet Taehyung.

And this time they saw him playing in the ground with some kids. Happily smiling and laughing. Jimin hurriedly went to him and pulled the boy by his arms.

"What happened yesterday? Are you okay? Why didn't you show up to the school today?" Jimin drops every question that was eating him and Yoongi from yesterday evening.

"Huh? What happened? I'm totally okay mini." Taehyung says confusedly. Passing a smile at Yoongi.

___

"And he didn't remember even a bit, I said everything but still he looked so confused. Hyung I'm scared, the way he looked at me yesterday... It was not the Taehyung I knew." Jimin explains everything to Jungkook. After the dinner the older made him speak about the reason behind his dull face.

"Anything about his family?" Jungkook asks.

"I know nothing about his family. We only knew where he lives" Jimin said, watching his brother closing the window.

"Four years of friendship, and you know nothing!" Jungkook shook his head in disappointment.

"Hyung, he never spoke about his family. And most importantly we never thought there was something like this going on with him. He is always smiley with us." Jimin said although he is also disappointed with the lack of knowledge he had about Taehyung's family.

"I see, can I meet him? Somehow make him come to my new clinic." Jungkook asked, although the matter still looked too small for him to drip his nose into, he was doing it just for his brother. Because Jimin generally looks scared.

"Can we do it here? At our home?" Jimin requested, not knowing how he even gonna make Taehyung come here.

Jungkook just stares at his brother while crossing his arms.

"Pretty please with cheery on the top??" Jimin gave the best puppy eyes knowing who gonna lost.

"Home then," Jungkook said and went to his bed with a heavy sigh.

"Yes!" The younger shouted and Jungkook again glared at him telling him to keep quiet.

"Go sleep, tomorrow sharpe 6 in the evening. After I come back from the clinic. Don't be late." The older said and turned off the little light beside his bad.

"Noted sir! Good night." With that, Jimin went out and closed the door gently.

.
.
.
.

To be continued 💜

Taehyung was sitting inside this ☝🏻