After a few seconds Ishani's didn't turned back but said " You know it wansn't your mistake too then why are you apologizing?"

Aadvik replied " You aren't angry with me for this?"

Ishani said " I know that everything is done by the staffs. I had heard them before but it clicked me later that they did misunderstand looking us in wedding dress."
Aadvik though in his mind " She Isn't angry with me for this. Then why is she behaving this way? For the kiss or she thought I saw her....... Maybe that only would be the reason she would be insecure about."

AAdvik asked " Why are you angry with me but?" Ishani didn't reply and was trying to dry her hair with one hand.

AAdvik took the chair and made her sit on it and before she says. he said "You wont be able to do it this way. " He took the hair dryer and started drying her hair gently.

She said '' The incident which happened before my foot got clashed on something......"

Aadvik replied " Instead of making it akward between us. Lets just ignore it.I know you didnt mean it." Ishani said " uhmmm"

Aadvik replied " And I didn't see anything. You can be rest assured."
Ishani could feel her heartbeat going fast again and thought : " Calm down, he told he didn't see anything. Relax! Chill chill chill!!!!!! "

AAdvik told her hair was done drying.

Ishani replied "ok"

Aadvik said " Let's eat dinner first" Aadvik saw Ishani still folding her left hand and eating.

Aadvik asked " Are you that uncomfortable in this dress? I don't even have a jacket or something. Do you need my shirt itself you can wrap it with the shirt." He was opening the button.
(DD : Guyss, calm down he is just teasing her )

Byt Ishani said shouting " Stop!!!!!!!!! I obviously eat with only right hand. I don't eat with left hand. Do you eat with two hands or with left hand Mr. Mehta?"

Aadvik replied " Oh okay then" and after she looked down while eating he smiled a bit but silently looking at her when she wasnt looking at her.

They were done eating.

After that Aadvik was busy in phone while Ishani tied her hair.

It was almost 12 now. Aadvik said " We should sleep now." Ishani looked at him and said on this bed?

Aadvik replied '' There is no couch or something I coul.d..... If you want then I would sleep on ground."

He stood up with a pillow.

Ishani said " Leave it. If you sleep on ground you would get sick. You can sleep on bed."

Aadvik replied immediately without even giving a second thought " Okk " and get on bed in the very next moment.

Ishani said while putting the pillow in centre of bed " But this two pillow. You wont cross this side. Remember it."

Aadvik replied " Okay. Don't worry. I wont. But what about blanket?"

Ishani looked and said in low voice "There is only one blanket. But its too cold."

Aadvik replied " It doesn't matter you had already put the pillow. Even with this blanket I wont cross it."
Ishani replied " Remeber you wont cross it."

Ishani turned off the light and then slept.

Aadvik was sleeping at the left side of the bed and Ishani on right.

At 2 am

AAdvik opened his eyes and saw Ishani's right hand were wrapped around his chest from inside the blanket while both the pillow are at the edge of the bed.