introductions & description - ,,

Valentine Family
🪦Shiloh Valentine - Serena's Mother
🪦Saige Valentine - Serena's Older Sister
🪦Salem Valentine - Serena's Younger Sister
SERENA VALENTINE - ,,

Serena Valentine, 16, is a well respected lady of Crystalwyn Institute of Witchcraft, she along with all the other students are treasured by their Head Mistress, Madam Calypso, as the rightful faces of the Crystalian Dolls. She is known as the veela who was born into the greatest veela bloodline the whole wizarding world has seen, The Valentines.

' Veela have the ability to charm or mesmerize anyone attracted to women, putting them in a trance-like state. '

' Veelas were semi-human magical beings that appeared as beautiful women with shining white-gold hair and luminous skin. '

Context of my fanfiction ; I created my own institute as I do not want to overthrow the other schools that are shown in the GOF movie. My little changes to the storyline are not to affect the actual storyline of the books but for my book to only remain as a fanfiction and for people to have fun with my book. I do not claim any of the original characters that are going to be mentioned, they are JK Rowling's characters and I do not mean to steal them by any ways.