{Ur such a softie for me vance.}

{finney vixen blake,22,gay,vance,donna} {vance mary hopper,24,finney}

finns povv~: i walked to the office to get my dorm keys and uniform and i saw vance hopper the guy that used go to my school i passed him asked ms lamisze for my keys and uniform and walked to my dorm room i unlocked the door  and opened i walked in closed the door seen vance hopper but he inda cute.. i went to my room where it said 'finney vixen blake' i was about open my door but vance said "mo gra" "what?" i said having a bbit attitude, "dont have attitude towards me finney." he said walking towards me "ok but what." "nothing nevermind" "ok vance" i rolled my eyes close the door to my room and layed in my bed  i got under the covers and got on my phone i went on youtube and watched my favorite youtuber.

i woke up the next day bright and early, i walked out my room and seen vance on the couch so... i picked him up carried him to my room and layed him on the bed, how? i do not even know how the fuck i picked him up  i put the blanket on him and walked  out to make breakfast i made  {Eggs, Bacon, French toast,and freshly squeezed orange juice.} i put the food on the table and went to my room to wake up vance, i knocked on the door quietly and walked in i walked over to vance and tapped him, i could here him groan, i said "vance wake up i made food!" "but finn...!!" he said and pulled me onto the bed "now vance." "errr fine." he said and let go off me and got up i got up aswell and walked to the kitchen  i served him and i just had some sweet coffee robin showed me how to make, i went to my room and  to my bathroom and did my skincare and haircare , i changed my clothes to something like this.

, { baggy blue jeans, black Fanny-Pack, black high-tops converse, sh scars on arms

, { baggy blue jeans, black Fanny-Pack, black high-tops converse, sh scars on arms. }

-

I walked out my room and I told Vance "I'm going somewhere, ok?" "Ur staying here." "why?" " Cause we have classes." "err fine" "but i just Needa see Bruce Vance"" I'm going with you then" he said he got up and went to change  he came back after 20 mintues or so he had his usual clothes on then he reached my level and i tied his hair in a ponytail leaving his bangs out he stand back up and said "thank you my love" "mhmm" he grabbed my hand we interlocked fingers and walked out the dorm to Bruces dorm we knocked on the door and he answered and brought me inside including Vance "hey washup Finn!" "hey robss!" i said going and giving him a hug before sitting down talking to him about drama in our old school, i could see vance was jealous he was death glaring robin, but bruce and vance talked while me and robin talked, me and bruce were now talking and me and brue have knowed eachother since kindergarten, me and him were cooking and then i felt vance put his head on my shoulder and hold my waist, "love we have class.." he whispered in my ear "im skipping class.." "but-" "when did the vance hopper care about school?" bruce said "stfu." "i missed the mean old vancee" i said "the one that loved his pinball machine other than me!" i said again "yeah but once i met you it changed hunny" i chuckled, "alright bruce i think me and this big baby should head home" "alright cya finn!" vance picked me up bridal style and carried me out the dorm and closed the door and walked to our dormed he open the door brought us to bed and layed next to and cuddled me for awhile i fell asleep eventually and i told vance "Ur such a softie for me vance."

-

{Hi cuties..! i have been trying post much more and will contuie too try love u cutiess..!!!} { wprds : 714 }