Chapter 87: Decken's Biggest Pursuit of Love, The Noah

Start from the beginning

"COOL!!" Usopp, (Y/N) and Chopper shouted with stars in their eyes

"This is crazy!" The new Fishmen Pirates, and a random panda bear man, screamed out in shocked fear.

"No way!" Luffy's shouts could be heard through out the whole plaza. (Y/N) looked over at her captain, but quickly had to shield her eyes from how bright the boy's admiration was.

(Y/N) looked back as Chopper and Usopp screamed about getting a giant fighting robot. 'I was more impressed at Franky's engineering skills. It's rather childish for Franky to put all his skills into stuff like fighting robots, but if it's what the man loves...' (Y/N) turned back and smiled up at the Iron Pirate as she further thought. 'Then who can blame him, right? Ooh, I do like the emblem of our jolly rodger on his chest. Maybe I can ask him to make me a weapons charm of it?' Franky spoke from inside the Iron Pirate, through its loud speakers. "I still haven't met the mad genius Vegapunk. But I finally made his dream come true. Even if it did take a whole two years of trial and error!" The Iron Giant leaped in front of the new Fishman Pirates. "By manipulating the shape-memory alloy known as Wapometal... I built a big-ass robot!"

"Come on, men, it's just a bucket of bolts!" A Fishman yelled out before all of the pirates charged towards the Iron Pirate.

The Iron Pirate lifted its arms and instantly took out the horde of Fishmen charging at it. (YN) watched in awe as the pirates flew through the air. "Now that's quite efficient."

"Woah! Look at him go!" Usopp and Chopper danced with stars in their eyes.

"Oh, I'm just getting started, bro!" Franky yelled out before reaching to the sword on the Iron Pirate's back. "This baby's called the 'Plunderer's Sword'!" The Iron Pirate held the giant sword into the air above him. "Franken!!"

"There's a sword, too?" Usopp and Chopper cried out in sheer admiration.

"General..." The Iron Pirate began rapidly spinning at its waist. The robot swang its sword low to the ground, successfully forcing all of the Fishmen around it to jump over and over again. Franky continued his yelling. "Watch-Your-Step! You wimps can jump up and down all you want, but I'll blast you straight outta the sky!" Franky popped out of the Jolly Rodger on the Iron Pirate's chest with cannons protruding from his shoulder. "Franky Cannon!" Franky began shooting down all of the new Fishman Pirates below him.

"What the hell..." (Y/N) blankly stared at her cyborg.

Usopp's eyes popped from his sockets as he yelled at Franky. "Not that I was expecting! But hey." Usopp gave Franky two finger guns. Chopper joined in, point his hooves up to Franky. "Hey!" The two giggled. "It's still cool though! Super cool!"

(Y/N) facepalmed. "Of course they'd still like it."

"Let them have their moment." Nami lightly sighed in defeat at her boys as they jumped up and down at the, now Franky posing, Iron Pirate.