After the plantains has finished, I take the sausages and fry them until they're nicely browned and cooked through. The sizzling sound and the tantalizing smell intensify my hunger.

Once the sausages are done, I set them aside and grab the white bread from the cupboard. I grab two slices of the bread and spread a generous layer of mayonnaise on each one. Then, I top one slice with the cheddar cheese, followed by the sausages, and finally, the beautifully caramelized plantains.

Five starr....

With everything stacked up, I press the two slices of bread together. The combination of savory sausages, creamy cheddar cheese, and the sweet and crispy plantains is a flavor explosion waiting to happen.

I take a moment to admire my creation before taking a big bite. The flavors dance on my taste buds, bringing a smile to my face.

Bon appé bomboclaat tit!

Doing a little happy dance after tasting my masterpiece, I grab my half bottle of coke from the fridge and hop onto the island.

Chair: weh mhi deh ya fah?

Lol to rass.

Swinging my feet back and forth as I eat my mouth-watering breakfast, I take a sip from my drink and groan when I hear my phone ringing from my room.

Ignoring it, I finished eating and cleaned up the kitchen. I was watching a movie in the living room and absentmindedly shouted.

"Mirror Mirror mhi inna the Mirror"

Jah Jah

Wonda if mhi mental.

Lal

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

St. Georges Collage
Kingston📍
October 13

 Georges CollageKingston📍October 13

Armanii Billings.18

"Suh yuh mean fhi tell mhi seh from last week mhi give unuh the group work and a only two group dweet," Mr. Hardly, our English teacher shouts.

I sat at the back of the class with Matthew, Jay, and two other girls who were in our group.

Tameka and Kelly

I think were their names.

Nah too worry enuh cause fhi we work cover already.