14th Chapter (Hiro/Baymax VS Gogo/Agony)

Start from the beginning

Hiro: M-Memories......

Agony: I lived with you! I could've been at my other home, the one that is owned by MY actual parents, but I can't! They died when I was a toddler! All hope was lost for me, until I came into the cafe, then everything changed! Tadashi, Aunt Cass, Ryuji, and you all helped me! But you.........YOU always were on my side every time I felt depressed or sad to the point that I wanted to cry, or even thinking of suicide! You said to me something very kind when you were 6....and that's when I had feelings for you! You still think of me as Gogo, but what about my real name that you used to use?! Did you not even remember the two promises that we made?!

Hiro: Gogo....

*Flashback, when Gogo was 11, Hiro is 6, Ryuji is 13, and Tadashi is also 13*

Gogo: I.....I can't do this anymore! *Rushes out to the exit of the Lucky Cat Cafe, while tears comes out of her eyes*

Hiro: Leiko, wait! Tadashi, please take care of Ryuji for me while I go and find Leiko!

Tadashi: No Hiro! It's too dangerous!

Hiro: And so is letting her out there, all alone! Besides, I have a gist on where she might be! *Exits out of the cafe*

Tadashi: Hiro! *Goes up to Hiro, but gets stopped by Ryuji*

Ryuji: Tadashi, let him be.

Tadashi: B-But Hiro, what if he is injured?! What if he......gets killed?!

Ryuji: *Punches him in the face, causing him to fall*

Tadashi: *Gets back up* Ow! What the hell was that for?!

Ryuji: *Grabs him by the lapel* Wake up! Hiro is out here trying to bring back Leiko, and you're just gonna prevent that from happening?! If Hiro wasn't chasing Leiko, then there might be a possibility that she might die! And if she does, you know full damn well how Hiro would feel! Hiro would suffer from his loss of Leiko, Tadashi!

Tadashi: I know....I know, but I can't let him die! M-My parents already died when he was 3....I can't let him relive that pain if he goes to the other world!

Ryuji: I know what you're feeling, Tadashi. But you have to realize that your lil kid will suffer the same f*cking pain as he experienced when he was 3! F*cking 3! Leiko means a lot to him! She is like a mother to him, so of course Hiro will help her! And you're just gonna let him suffer again?!

Tadashi: I....

Ryuji: Listen man, I understand your point. Hell, even I had the same reaction as you when your parents died.....but I can't let that stop me. Neither will Hiro. The dead are in the past. We can't revive them. What we can do is look into the present AND future, to prevent any more deaths from happening. So please, let him be. Please...

Tadashi: Okay......I just hope he is alright though...

Ryuji: Don't worry about that. Hell, every time YOU make inventions that always blows up, he isn't afraid of that. Even if it's near-death. And this isn't any different, without explosions.