'Oh hell.' "Not our department." Cyn replied for both herself and Dawson. She stays out of most of Hank's business, and doesn't ask too much.

"So that's a yes."

'No, that's not a yes.'

"I almost went down the tubes when I was in vice, which was right around the time I stopped judging other cops."

Cynthia knows a bit about that. Antonio joined the CPD at a young age and after passing the academy, had Trudy Platt as his Field Training Officer. He pulled Platt out of the line of fire when she was shot during shootout.

He then soon showed his abilities to ranking officers and was quickly assigned to the VICE unit and worked with them for a few years before transferring.

Hank recruited him into the Intelligence Unit because of his determination and honesty.

"I'm not looking for judgment, just a definition. Do I learn from him, or do I keep my distance?" Jay asked.

Cynthia said. "A bit of both." She then sees Erin coming in. "Hey Erin."

"Hey." He turns to see that she's here. "Jazzercise is, like, a block south."

"Yeah, nice muscle tee." She eyed his outfit.

"This is perfectly acceptable attire for the boxing gym."

Cyn smiles as she sensing a sarcasm coming up.
"No, absolutely, and the bonus is you don't have to change later when you break-dance."

"Oh!"

Cyn and Toni chuckled when the former said. "Oh sis, you cookin his ass." She then noticed Justin coming in. "Hey, Justin is here."

They all see Voight's kid come in. "Justin. This is Antonio and Jay. Me and Cyn work with them. Antonio's buddy owns the gym, hence the 30% discount.

Dawson frowns. "20%. Nice try."

Cyn laughs. "Yeah, all right."

Jay asked. "How you doing?"

Justin just stares at them coldly, not shaking any of their hands. Kinda given them an attitude. "I gotta make some calls."

Cyn sighs, but she was in no position to judge him. She would have been the same way if she was in his shoes. Then again, given where she grew up and how some cops treated her, she definitely would have. "He's like our little brother. Erin and I are trying to keep him out of trouble. You know what am saying?"

Antonio is skeptical, but says. "Good luck."

Erin tells both men. "Just give him a shot." When she leaves, she kicks a punching bag before Cyn decides to hit the showers.

Time Skip

The unit (Grant, Lindsay, Voight and Dawson) came in when they heard a young white female knocked Atwater around.

Cyn is about to find out what this is all about when Kim comes in. "What do we got?" Hank asked.

"Female, White, just got out of surgery.