Chapter 135: Extra

Start from the beginning

Qi Feibai glared: This is not good.

Before the words were spoken, the child was already swaying from side to side and running away.

Qi Feibai approached Guan Linyu and looked at the little fur dumpling running in the sun: "It's okay for him to be like this."

Guan Linyu tilted his head and rubbed Qi Feibai's forehead: "No problem."

"We have to leave it eventually. It needs to be more powerful so that it won't be bullied."

Qi Feibai felt the same when he thought about it.

He was also short as a child and was bullied all the time.

Later, he was unwilling to admit defeat and fought with many penguins. No one could beat him, and he gradually had a good life.

Now, his children also need to make their own way.

Sure enough, after a while, An An started fighting with several penguin chicks again.

A friend's cub also went to help An An.

An'an is small but has great fighting ability. Before long, she really breaks into the world of penguin chicks.

Qi Feibai finally breathed a sigh of relief.

He watched the children playing and laughing, and then looked at the road where the penguins were returning.

I don't know when my friend will come back.

He should be able to come back safely.

Just like that, another week passed.

Qi Feibai had a lot of fun with the fat penguin in Linyu feeding the babies.

At this time, Qi Feibai's friend finally came back.

It staggered all the way, gradually approaching from a small black spot on the vast ice field, and Qi Feibai recognized it.

It looks very tired.

Seeing that his child had grown up a lot, he was even more touched. Qi Feibai took good care of his child.

It walked back quickly in a few steps and expressed its gratitude to Qi Feibai and Guan Linyu.

After it was full, it was finally able to come back and raise its cubs for a while.

Although I don't know what to do next time, this hunt was finally passed without any danger.

The friend not only fed his cub, but also invited An An to come and eat as well.

An An remembers this uncle. He was not polite. He would raise his neck and eat fish and shrimp from his mouth.

It needs to eat a lot in order to grow up.

After feeding your friends, get ready to rest.

It has traveled a long way and needs rest.

Guan Linyu looked at Qi Feibai and waited until it had rested before telling him about leaving with the child.

After An An and her friend's cubs finished their meal, they piled on the penguin cubs again.

They not only need to play, but also need to socialize. They need to learn more survival skills through such socialization.

While accompanying An An, Guan Linyu also taught An An how to gain a foothold in the penguin group.

In the future, he will teach it more survival skills, such as how to hunt, how to escape from being chased by seals and killer whales, and how to pack fish and shrimps with kelp.