Time for some fun

So I got the war axe in my claw, waiting for the one who ordered my death to open their side of the gate. The one I wanted wait behind her lackey. He came charging through and knew ralof can handle him. Going to order my death?! guess table have turned. I charge at her, her eyes widening as she recognize me. She block my first attack as she wore much better armor and had more skills. Ralof ask if I needed help but told him she was mine.  Didn't have much stamina but I had something mahleels don't. A tail. Using my tail, I had the upper hand. Hard to block when your enemy has more limbs than you, no? After knocking her down, an axe to the face was all it took. Mahleels like to believe they are better but with such soft skin, hard to see where their egos come from. 

 We went through, killing the enemies and finally made it out. In case you was wondering, I did save both stormcloaks from the torture room. Was hard but worth it.  Ralof thank me as we continue. Sneak pass a bear and the exit was right there. Of course I kill the bear for it pelt. As we left, the dragon left too. Flew away and Ralof thank me for helping him. Said I should go to Riverwood. Talk to his sister. Said sure since that was the closest town on my map. Pick up a mage backpack that gives me my carry weight and a magic map. Instead of waiting for him, I ran ahead. Saw stones and touch the mage one so I can level up my conjuration back to normal. I had all the atronauch spells. Flame, frost and storm. Now going back to just conjure familiar spell? this sucks but what else can I do. Went to Riverwood, overheard a guy making fun of his mother and saw Gerdur. That the name of Ralof sister. She was walking across a small bridge to the lumber mill. 

 I knew it was better to wait for Ralof due to my appearance. Let be fair, I do scare others with my red eyes. Been made fun of for my pink scales that I had to beat some sense into them. There was a blacksmith so I went towards him and ask the blacksmith if he needed help. He treated me like an idiot, making me make him an iron dagger and hide helmet. Basic stuff. I sold that stuff and all the extra armor and weapons that I was carrying. I then made brawlers leather bracers. As well as Leather scout helmet, armor and boots. Finally saw Ralof running where Gerdur was. Wonder what took him so long? Did kill the wolves on the way. 

After making my steel  war axe due to making money from the extra armor, I was ready for my adventure. Went towards Ralof and he said I was a friend. Is people really that dumb? You trust me so much to call me a friend? Sure I didn't let you die but still. And now gerdur gave me the key to her house. And giving me stuff to help me survive and things to sell for money. What is wrong with people? Good thing others can't read our expressions. Otherwise they be thinking I'm rude. She told me to head to Whiterun and tell the jarl about the dragon. Told her I will as I left. Then cuz of me being stupid. I turn back to ask which way to Whiterun? She gave a small chuckle as she point the right direction. I thank her as I start walking. Sure I could have look at the map but why should I when I could ask. This family is nice and I do feel like they can be trusted. 

Ok as I talk about trust a lot, let me tell you the stoy of why I do so. When I was a teenager, I could only conjure a mouse. Bad thing when I made a friend. We was close friends and he seem so kind. Since this is back in Black Marsh, he is an Argonian. I was dumb to trust him. Or maybe because he was the only one who didn't tease me about being soft cuz of my scale colors. He is part of the Archein tribe. Right, Im writing for a bunch of outsiders. Ok quick lesson for you guys. 

There are different tribes in Black Marsh. Archein tribe is a bunch of imperial lovers. Always have been in history. Known for selling others of their kind into slavery. Didn't know this because I didn't pay attention in class. I'm not a history nerd like my younger brother Bringer. Besides he told me this himself, asking me not to judge him due to the tribe he was born in. We can't control where we get hatch in. So I became fast friends and he seem alright. Anyway, it was my fault that my brother Walks, were stolen and became a slave to dark elves. Deliver by his friends. 

 Don't need your pity! Done with that and became dissatisfied with my skills. Even peace made short work of my summons. So that my story and why I have trust issues. Only trust my family and summons. Will write again after a long rest as this bought in bad memories. Done tonight.