Tangled up

This is a different one :)

___________________________________

in the night, Benny was carrying a box in his hands, filled to the top with Christmas decorations. He sat in front of the tree and checked the box, Making sure you have everything to decorate the tree. Benny took the Christmas lights out of the box, but the lights were tangled with something at the bottom of the box, Then when he stretched the lights out of the box, the lights didn't come out and instead the whole box moved.

" C'mon!"  Benny took the decorations out of the box to see why the lights wouldn't come out. But in the part where the lights were tangled, there were other decorations that were tangled as well, Making a type of Christmas decoration dough, as everything was tangled,  It had become trapped at the bottom by the structure of the box,  the back of the box. The only way Benny could think of was to stretch, Because the decorations didn't let him reach the bottom of the box and because if he stretched the box it would open inwards and the lights would slide out from where they were stuck. It was not easy.

Benny grabbed the box with one hand and stretched out the lights with the other. Strongly, but careful not to break anything.

PAM!

Bad Cop heard the noise and left the room to see where the noise was coming from and in the living room, he found Benny tangled with the decoration. Apparently, Benny stretched and the box opened inwards, releasing the decorations, but due to the force, it shot out and surrounded Benny...and Benny, trying to free himself from the decorations, got more tangled. Bad Cop looked confused. "Benny...?" Bad Cop approached the astronaut, the astronaut looked at him "oh! Hello heh... can you help me?" He said half embarrassed, Bad Cop laughed and stood behind Benny to help him. "Benny,"Can you tell me how you got messed up with the decoration?" 

"It is difficult to explain.."

Later. Bad Cop untangled Benny and they decorated the tree together. Then they had a good time and went to bed to rest, and instead of Benny getting tangled up with the decorations, He was tangled with the police in the bed.