sorting ceremony

after we all collect our items, we all walk into hogwarts to get sorted, since we are first years. i go to sit down with ron and hermoine. i nervously wait for my name to be called. they call a girl. i think she is in gryffindor too. then hermoine. "GRYFFINDOR" i hear the hat shout. i turn around to see the red table cheering. then harry. then ron. both of them are gryffindors. then they call a very pretty blonde boy up. draco malfoy. the hat isnt even on his head and i hear "SLYTHERIN" i turn around again to see the green table, farthest away from me cheering. the blonde boy smirks and walks over to his table. i'm the last one, now i hear my name being called and i start to get nervous. "hmm, very resourceful yes. but also very loyal and brave, but also intelligent and creative. but you are also very ambitous. I think i found just the right place for you; SLYTHERIN." i hear my siblings gasp and the green table cheer. i walk over there and sit by the cute blonde, draco. i hear a raspy, old voice start talking and its dumbledore. i turn back around and see the draco staring at me. "my names draco, and you?" he asks me, putting his hand out to shake. "my name is y/n weasley." i see a few eyes shift over to me. i shake his hand and he smiles. "friends?" i ask him? "friends." and he smiles.