He bent his eyes and looked at Qi Feibai: "It doesn't matter. You still have a baby in your belly. It's normal for you to be drowsy and nauseous during pregnancy."

Although Xiao Su didn't quite understand why Qi Feibai laid an egg, he could still be pregnant with a child.

Even every time I delve into it, my mind is filled with thunder.

But that didn't stop him from liking this penguin egg.

Originally, he didn't have much affection for the penguin egg.

But all the reactions of this pouch will be projected onto the optical brains of three people.

They look at the little heart inside the pouch every day, and watch the life in the eggshell change and grow day by day.

The heart becomes softer and softer.

So now, Xiao Su enjoys the feeling of wearing a pouch.

It's just that Qi Feibai is very stingy on weekdays and always wears the pouch by himself. He can only take advantage of Qi Feibai's sleep to tie the pouch around his waist and enjoy a warm moment.

He will also quietly say to the little penguin in the pouch: "I am my uncle. When the baby hatches, you must recognize my uncle. I will buy you small fish to eat!"

I don't know what kind of little penguin this is.

But no matter what breed it is, it must be fluffy and adorable.

Qi Feibai got dressed and went to the bathroom to wash up.

Xiao Su followed him: "Get up when you are completely awake. Don't walk with such squinting eyes. What if you fall down?"

"Will the water get cold? If you don't wait until the water is hot before washing, you still have one in your belly. You should be careful."

Just as he was talking, the doorbell rang.

Xiao Su walked towards the door with a penguin-egg belly, and turned back to Qi Feibai and said: "Mingwu must have come to see us, but don't worry, we have an afternoon flight and we still have plenty of time."

After saying that, he opened the door and turned around to see two women at the door, followed by a man.

Although the expressions on the faces of these three people were full of smiles, Xiao Su's hair stood up in an instant and he closed the door with a bang.

After closing the door, he walked towards the bathroom and took out his optical computer to send a message to Mingwu.

Fortunately, he closed the door quickly enough and the three people at the door didn't see his bulging belly.

Not long after, Mingwu came out of the next room and came to the three of them. He looked around, full of vigilance: "Hello, what are you waiting for at the door of my friend's room? Do you know them?"

Guan Linyu's mother smiled gently: "Hello, sir, you are Qi Feibai's friend, right? I am Guan Linyu's mother. I think you should know the relationship between Feibai and Linyu. We are here Take him home."

Mingwu did not relax his vigilance: "Sorry, please wait a moment. I need to go in and confirm with Xiaobai."

He had the room keys for Qi Feibai and Xiao Su's room on him just in case of emergency.

He opened the door with the key card and still looked at the three of them warily. Seeing that they had no intention of breaking in, he entered the room.

But after he entered the room, he immediately closed the door.

He quickly came to the bedroom. Xiao Su had already returned the penguin eggs to Qi Feibai, buckled the pouch around his waist, and pulled down the large sweater to cover the penguin eggs.