Qi Feibai had already clenched his fists and gritted his teeth: "You're sure!"

Listening to his voice, Xiao Su seemed to be having a difficult time.

He had heard that constipation would occur during pregnancy, but he never thought it would be so serious.

Finally, Qi Feibai worked hard for five minutes!

With a bang, even Xiao Su outside the bathroom heard the sound.

A trace of doubt flashed in Xiao Su's eyes, and for a moment she felt that her mind was filled with those images so early in the morning, which was really not conducive to eating later.

Xiao Su had already held her breath and said to Qi Feibai: "Xiao Bai, you're okay, then I'll go down and continue preparing breakfast."

"I should buy you some vegetables and fruits with crude fiber to eat."

However, Qi Feibai didn't give him any response.

Qi Feibai already felt something was wrong when he was halfway through.

Why did he feel that it was such a big lump slowly falling out of his intestines?

That feeling was different from when he usually went to the toilet.

Until he struggled to expel it and heard a thump, which was different from usual.

Moreover, there was a mysterious emotion deep in his heart. He didn't even care that his buttocks were still hurting, so he stood up and looked behind him.

A blue-white egg, as big as half a hand, was floating in the toilet water.

How could Qi Feibai hear what Xiao Su said.

All he could see was the egg in the clear water.

The egg looked exactly like the penguin eggs he had seen before.

The blue-white eggshell, about twelve centimeters long, was even shaking slightly in the water, as if calling him to pick it up early.

Qi Feibai didn't even have time to put on his pants, so he was naked, so he took out a lot of paper, picked up the egg and wiped it dry.

Fortunately, the toilet water is also disinfected and very clean.

He only laid one egg today and had no other excrement.

He held the egg in his palm, and the eggshell still exuded a faint warmth. The whole egg was more than half the size of his hand, and the eggshell was hard.

Xiao Su outside the door couldn't hear Qi Feibai's response, but instead heard some inexplicable water sounds.

His heart tightened, he turned around and entered the bathroom, his voice anxious: "Xiao Bai, what are you doing...what is in your hand?"

"Why aren't you wearing pants!!!"

"No, why do you have an egg in your hand? Did you get it from the kitchen? But when did you get it?"

"No, we don't have eggs in the kitchen, and they are such big eggs!"

Xiao Su was already scared and even took half a step back.

But when he saw Qi Feibai stupidly holding the egg in his hands, looking confused and empty, he wanted to step forward and help him pick up his pants.

Qi Feibai blinked. Under the cold white light of the bathroom, his eyes were blank. He looked at Xiao Su and then at the egg in his hand.

For a moment, Qi Feibai swallowed, his Adam's apple rolling nervously.

His voice was full of absurdity: "I...I just pulled this out."