Qi Feibai felt Guan Linyu's mood gradually sinking, and he was no longer emotional. He felt very lost and aggrieved: "What is it, is it important?"

Guan Linyu couldn't tell Qi Feibai what happened. He could only say to him: "It is very important. If it is not handled in time, many people will be injured or die."

Qi Feibai's pupils narrowed and he calmed down.

Nothing is more important than life.

Qi Feibai would not be so careless, nor would he be arrogant and think that Guan Linyu should put him first.

But he didn't forget the purpose of today: "Then you owe me today. You can only make up for it when you are done."

"Okay." Guan Linyu agreed and then contacted Yu Zhe.

Yu Zhe and the driver were also eating in this restaurant. After receiving a call from Guan Linyu, Yu Zhe immediately entered the private room. Seeing that their clothes were a little messy, he had no intention of joking.

Guan Linyu arranged for the driver to take Qi Feibai home, while he and Yu Zhe went to the group in another car that Yu Zhe had just arranged.

On the way, Yu Zhe gave Guan Linyu a detailed report on the crisis facing the second prince Lu Sihan.

"The ammunition originally prepared for the Second Prince was accidentally exploded by a small team. Now there is a shortage of ammunition on the front line. If it is not sent in time, the Second Prince and the others will definitely be defeated."

"Based on the information that has been sent back so far, it seems that the eldest prince and the Duan family were involved."

So this is not a problem that can be solved by returning to the company, but by going to the group.

The reason why the Guan Group has such a high status in the interstellar empire is not only because of their high market value, but also because the Guan Group controls many key industries in the empire and is the largest financial group in the empire.

Guan Linyu became the president of Guan Group, and he needed to coordinate and handle many projects and work.

The deep connection between the Guan Group and the Second Prince is already known to the entire galaxy. In recent days, the Second Prince's abilities and image have been repeatedly promoted to interstellar citizens by the Guan Group, and the Second Prince's support rate has also been much higher. .

Only the eldest prince would be anxious.

Guan Linyu Shenmu contacted relevant personnel to prepare strategic supplies.

But the Duan family...

Guan Linyu should have expected that the Duan family would support the eldest prince.

Moreover, if he remembered correctly, the young master of the Duan family differentiated into an alpha, and soon his genes would be collected and entered into the gene pool for matching.

That was the Duan family's first alpha with top-level data in a century. It is said that when he differentiated, the genetic data collected was very good, and he was the hope of the Duan family.

At this moment, Guan Linyu was distracted for a moment.

Yu Zhe was about to open his mouth to say something, but when he saw Guan Linyu like this, he swallowed his words again.

The Duan family seems to be low-key, but Yu Zhe, as the Guan family's confidant, Guan Linyu's younger brother, and Guan Linyu's most capable assassin, of course knows that the Duan family has many small tricks in private.