"Hey, it would be nice if I could kiss you secretly."

Other workers in the elevator: "..."

Is this what we can listen to!

Mr. Guan really didn't disappoint. Although he couldn't get O pregnant, he was still very capable!

When the elevator reached the first floor, Xiao Su quickly pulled Qi Feibai away, who had revealed all the secrets of Mr. Guan, and told him: "Don't say such explicit words in a place like this in the future!"

Qi Feibai was confused and knew that Xiao Su would not harm him: "Oh."

During the rush hour after get off work, the irritability of the day is relieved, and many people have smiles on their faces.

Of course, this includes the employees of Guan Group.

Everyone actively tidied up their desks, put personal belongings into their bags, and said goodbye to each other.

When they pushed their chairs under the table and prepared to leave, similar words came from one direction.

"Damn it, the CEO's wife is scheming the boss!"

"Tsk, I knew Mr. Guan was very strong."

"The CEO's wife secretly came to pick up Mr. Guan from get off work? The whole network knows this, so I'm afraid we can't do it secretly."

Everyone paused and turned around:

"Ahem, the company is my home. I'll take a rest. The traffic after get off work is congested and uncomfortable."

"Hey, I don't think it's a good idea to postpone the work that the supervisor just arranged until tomorrow. Let's work overtime now."

"Oops, I have hypoglycemia. Please sit down for a while before getting off work."

However, I didn't sit in front of my workstation during overtime. Instead, I crowded in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows and used my optical camera to zoom in on the image at the entrance of the company building.

"Why don't you come? There won't be a traffic jam."

"Why are these people so blind? Why can't they get off work on time today? The traffic is so congested."

How could Yu Zhe not know about such big news in the company?

Yu Zhe knew, how could Guan Linyu not know.

When Yu Zhe arrived at Guan Linyu's office, the second prince Lu Sihan had already contacted Guan Linyu and teased Guan Linyu with a smile: "You guys are really having fun. You scared people and made them block you. It's really I'm so happy."

Lu Sihan has gone to the battlefield again, and his support rate has increased a lot due to his previous variety show live broadcast and his decision to go to the battlefield and continue fighting.

While scrolling through various related news feeds on the Internet, Guan Linyu said coldly to Lu Sihan: "If we fight your battle, even the battlefield will not stop you."

Lu Sihan: "My truce depends on whether you can be secretly kissed by him. Please satisfy him. If you can't satisfy an omega alpha, you are not a good alpha."

Guan Linyu: "Dead."

Then, regardless of Lu Sihan's resistance, he hung up the call between the two.

After hanging up the call, he raised his eyes and looked at Yu Zhe: "Are you coming to see my joke too?"

Yu Zhe said with a smile: "Mr. Guan, this is not a joke, this is sentiment. This is how we talk about love, which is interesting."

Guan Linyu almost read through the blog posts of several witnesses in the elevator before a faint smile emerged from the corner of his mouth: "I don't know what he is playing."