Daksh

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫

Its been past 8 months from the day when Agni returned back to Mathura.

𝐀𝐠𝐧𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I am currently running towards Bhabhishri's room , as I got the news that she fainted due to some reason.
Maa and Pratyush went to Dwarka for some reason. Maa asked me to come with them too but I denied cause I was feeling too lazy. I dont know why Maa forced Pratyush so much that he had no option other than to go with her to Dwarka.

I barged inside Bhabhi's room while panting and saw that she was unconscious on bed and Darshan Bhai was sitting on the corner of the bed with surprisingly happy expression.

" Maharaj , please wait outside..." A old lady who looked like doctor requested and Darshan Bhai kissed Bhabhi's forehead and made his way to the entrance where I was standing.

" B-Bhai , what happened to B-Bhabhi ?.." I asked anxiously.

" Come outside , I will tell..." He said with a huge grin and I gave a nod.

Both of us came outside the room and Bhai turned towards me..

" Agni ,... summon the Rajguru-ji in the palace by tommorrow and the responsibility of decoration of Rajdarbar is on you..." Bhai said and I gave him perplexed look.

" But what happened ?.."

" Aaj Mathura ke kuldeepak ka janam hone wala hai Agni !!...." Bhai said with extreme happiness and a wide grin appeared on my face.

" I will do all the work you gave me , efficiently !....I can wait to see my niece/nephew !.." I said grinning from ead to ear and he smiled . I turned around to go and do the work given to me. But suddenly my mobile started ringing ...if you domt remeber then I will tell you that I got mobile from the doreamon bag which Madhav gave me.

I pulled out my phone and saw that its call from some unknown number.

I picked up the call...

" Hello " There was no reply.

" Hello , am I audible ?...who's speaking ?.." I asked.

" Yes mam , you are perfectly audible...pehechana mujhe ?.." The voice said. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

" Umm...I am sorry , but I didnt recognize you.."

" Arey, its me...Chandra.."

" Oh Chandra !...Whassup Dude ?.."

" Arey wa, kya baat hai..badi khush lag rahi tu !....Koi khush khabar hai ?.." He asked in teasing voice and I rolled my eyes.

" Nothing special , just a new member is going to come in Mathura's royal family , soon..." I replied cheerfully.

" WHAT !!??.." He shrieked in extreme horror as well as shock. 𝘠𝘦 𝘪𝘵𝘯𝘢 𝘬𝘺𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘩𝘰 𝘳𝘢𝘩𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘪 !?

" Yeah , Bhabhishri is going to give birth to a child !.." I explained .

" Oh !....I thought something else..." He said in low voice.

" Anyways , do you want to hear another good newz ?..." He asked .

" Yes...you can tell if you want..."

" You got a new bhabhi !..." He exclaimed and I frowned.

" What do you mean ?.."

" Your Pratyush Bhai got married to my sister Chandni !!..." He exclaimed and my eyes widened.