When the car stopped, Guan Linyu looked up and saw Qi Yao, Qi Feibai's cousin, the one who sent him a private love letter.

He opened the window halfway.

Joy flashed across Qi Yao's face.

He was originally in Qi Feibai's live broadcast room today, watching Qi Feibai's jokes with other viewers in the live broadcast room.

Seeing them mocking him for wanting to eat swan meat, and laughing at him that his life was as thin as paper and his heart was as high as the sky, he felt very happy.

Even when Qi Feibai jumped into the sea, he had a vicious thought in his heart, it would be better if this person really died.

But Qi Feibai didn't die, and Guan Linyu went to his side.

Where can Qi Yao sit still!

He immediately rushed to where Guan Linyu's community was, and fortunately, he stopped Guan Linyu's car.

He originally thought that he would meet Guan Linyu no matter what today, even if it was difficult.

Not wanting to, Guan Linyu took the initiative to open half of the car window.

Perhaps, he didn't reply to his private love letter because he didn't see it or for other reasons.

Qi Yao calmed down his emotions, walked to the car door in a hurry, and saw the people in the car through the half-open window.

This was the first time he had seen Guan Linyu so closely.

The man is dressed in a suit and leather shoes, which wraps his body tightly. The obvious Adam's apple above the collar of his tightly buttoned shirt is so sexy.

His facial features were almost perfect, his brows were cold and inhumane, and his gentle glance brought with it the coolness of winter.

But such a person who is not easy to get close to, even if he is unable to have children, is still the target of the entire interstellar omega's private thoughts.

"Is something wrong?" A deep and cold voice brought Qi Yao back from his thoughts.

He was uncontrollably panicking, but fortunately, he had rehearsed it in his mind countless times along the way, and blurted out what he had thought of: "Mr. Guan, let me apologize on behalf of my brother."

Guan Linyu raised his eyebrows slightly and suddenly chuckled, "What are you apologizing for?"

The laughter contained an imperceptible sarcasm, but Qi Yao was still shaken by his heartstrings.

He took a deep breath, with a look of helplessness on his face: "My brother Qi Feibai, he...Mr. Guan, you may not know that he has some psychological problems due to some experiences in his childhood, and he always likes to compete with me."

Qi Yao's face was slightly red, shy and timid, and his voice was three points lower: "I, I like you, Mr. Guan, and he knew about writing a love letter to you, so even if he has a fiancé, he will not hesitate to damage his image. , expressing my pursuit of Mr. Guan in the live broadcast."

He took another small step forward, getting closer to the car door. Under Guan Linyu's cold and scrutinizing gaze, he did not dare to look at Guan Linyu anymore. He blushed and lowered his head: "Mr. Guan, although my brother does things that make people uncomfortable, I don't like it, but all this is indeed excusable. His parents died when he was very young, which was a big blow to him. I hope Mr. Guan won't argue with him."

Guan Linyu looked at the person in front of him who was very similar to Qi Feibai. Looking at his shy appearance, he did not talk to him about Qi Feibai, but asked him: "What about you? I remember that you are a rare person in the empire." Your omega has never been less than 75% compatible with any alpha, yet you express your love to me, a person who is infertile and cannot be matched."