He was confused and even very disappointed: "Then I can't have children?"

"Of course not." Guan Linyu looked at Qi Feibai, his eyes flashed, and sighed: "Procreation and marriage can still be your goals in life, I just don't want you to be bound by procreation and marriage. The empire's view of omegas Discipline is based on certain interests, not the interests of the omega group."

Qi Feibai used his newly acquired human brain to think about Guan Linyu's words, and finally concluded: "I know! I also want to help others! I can make money and be happy!"

He raised his hand to cover his chest, thinking back to the time when Xiao Su was grateful to him, he was full of emotions, "You must have a sense of accomplishment!"

Guan Linyu nodded, the boy can be taught.

Qi Feibai: "Then can you accept the stone I gave you! This is so beautiful! I looked for it for a long time before I found it!"

"Can I also add your contact information? I can call you if I find other gifts later!"

Guan Linyu felt full of powerlessness.

In the end, Guan Linyu handed over his contact information and accepted the five beautiful pebbles. When he sat back in the car, he saw Qi Feibai waving goodbye to him in the rearview mirror. He pondered for half a second and lowered the window. , looked back at Qi Feibai: "Goodbye."

Guan Linyu didn't raise the car window until Qi Feibai could no longer be seen.

He looked down at the five stones in his palm, which were extremely cheap for most people, and did not look away for a long time.

The co-pilot Yu Zhe's eyes darkened after witnessing everything.

If Mr. Guan wants to find a partner, Qi Feibai is definitely not the best candidate. His desire to have children is too strong, but Mr. Guan has a serious genetic disease.

But Yu Zhe is not too worried. He and Guan Linyu grew up together and know what kind of person he is.

If he would really accept the pursuit of others, given his status, he would not be single now.

Qi Feibai waved and watched Guan Linyu leave. He was in a high mood. He looked back at Xiao Su, who had not yet come to his senses: "Xiao Su, I will come back to help your brother in two days!"

Xiao Su forgot about her brother who was no longer in danger, and all she could think about was: "Are you really pursuing Mr. Guan of Guan Linyu!"

Qi Feibai nodded, his eyes shining extraordinarily. He came to Xiao Su in two steps, flew his hands back, and said with his head: "Isn't he very powerful? He is tall and big, so good-looking, and has a strong momentum. Look It's very fertile when you get up!"

Such a straightforward description almost knocked Xiao Su into pieces. He stuttered and even doubted his own knowledge: "But, but the whole star knows that Mr. Guan is seriously ill and cannot have children."

"How is that possible?" Qi Feibai didn't believe it. "He looks very fertile and smells very fertile. How could he not have children? You are wrong."

"Yeah, really?" Xiao Su was unsure.

Qi Feibai had no doubt: "Of course! Don't you think he looks like him?"

Xiao Su recalled seeing Guan Linyu up close for the first time.

He is nearly two meters tall, with broad shoulders and long legs. Even though he is wearing a regular suit, which covers his powerful muscle lines, his cold face makes people feel that he is not easy to get close to, and he is an alpha with a serious genetic disease. It shows his charm as a top alpha.

Xiao Su even doubted whether the rumor that Guan Linyu was sterile was true or false.

Mr. Guan does seem to be able to give birth to two children in three years. Not being able to give birth to ten or eight children is an insult to his alpha aura.

But that's just a look.

The fact that Guan Linyu is infertile has been spread for many years, and it is a label that cannot be torn off.

It stands to reason that as long as Qi Feibai is regarded as a friend, he should be persuaded to find another person. Even if there is no fertility problem, Guan Linyu's background is not something ordinary people like them can touch and bear.

Besides, Xiao Su asked cautiously: "But don't you have a fiancé? Have you broken off the engagement?"

When Xiao Su was at the entrance of the hospital today and decided to ask Qi Feibai for help, she had already roughly gotten to know Qi Feibai on the Star Network.

He remembered that Qi Feibai had a fiancé.

Qi Feibai: "Huh?"

He blinked innocently: "I forgot that I still have a fiancé."

Qi Feibai's fiancé is named Shi Ke, a very promising government employee and an alpha with pretty good genes.

The marriage contract between the two people originated from the relationship between their parents. The marriage contract was made when they were very young.

It was only after Qi Feibai's parents passed away that Qi Feibai reached the age for genetic testing, and the result was that he was genetically inferior.

Shi Ke's parents are also engaged in politics. For them, Shi Ke's marriage is not only their son's future, but also the cornerstone of their family's politics.

Honesty and keeping promises is the label of their family.

After the death of their close friends, not abandoning the genetically inferior orphan they left behind and not breaking off the engagement with him is a manifestation of their integrity and commitment.

This is also the reason why they gain public support and votes.

Qi Feibai sent a message to Guan Linyu on the public transportation home.

He originally wanted to call, but he expressed this idea when he parted with Xiao Su, and Xiao Su asked him to be reserved and considerate.

Mr. Guan manages the entire Guan Group and is usually very busy. If you call him for anything other than important matters, delaying his important matters may make him annoying.

Qi Feibai chose to send text messages.

Fortunately, the body has muscle memory, and he has practiced these basic life essentials at home.

[Brother Linyu, I will terminate the engagement with my fiancé as soon as possible! I won't let you be mistressed! 】

Guan Linyu, who had returned to the company and was dealing with today's accumulated work, heard the optical brain prompt and subconsciously turned his head to look. When he saw the note name on his phone, his hand movements holding the pen stopped.

The warm and soft touch of Qi Feibai's nose on his fingertips emerged from his memory again, stimulating his precarious control.

Guan Linyu raised his other hand to his forehead and clicked on the text message. The translucent screen was projected from the optical brain to his eyes, and Qi Feibai's words came into view.

Yu Zhe pushed open the office door, holding in his hand newly received documents that needed to be processed.

Just as he was about to speak, he felt the temperature in the office suddenly drop, as if an ice cellar had been opened.

He silently closed the door and turned to leave: "It's not like we have to deal with these documents now."

Guan Linyu in the office didn't notice the assistant coming. Looking at the words Qi Feibai sent, he put the tip of his tongue against his teeth and couldn't help but sneer.

He frowned and closed his eyes for a moment, never expecting that one day he would be controlled by alpha's genetic possessiveness.

After a moment, he calmed down and replied to Qi Feibai: "It's not necessary for me. Your fiancé is indeed not a good match. You can break off the engagement." 】