Chapter 4- Tyson

Quick authors note- This is mostly a filler chapter but back to the story
Blakes POV

I really messed up. We had just become friends again and I mess it up by laughing in her face when shes pouring her heart out to me. 

She hates me and this time I don't think she will ever forgive me this time. I need to grow up. Im on my way over to her house since I go over there every morning since her brother is my best friend after all.

I snap out of my thoughts the moment she comes downstairs. She looks completely different. Shes wearing makeup, she doesn't have her glasses on, she changed her style, her hair is brunette now, and she looks angrier.

It's my fault she changed and I know it is. She became a new person though. When she saw me she just rolled her eyes and walked outside. Im guessing shes not riding with us to school today.

___________________________

When we got to school there were a lot of dudes around her. This glow up is making her really popular. Maybe it's for the better that we aren't friends.  I can't stop thinking about her though.

Do I have feelings for her? I can't. I like Sabrina. No I don't like Sabrina shes a bitch. I like her body.

I walked into school and Alaina saw me and again rolled her eyes. She really hates me now.

I went to my first block which is Mr. Smith.

She walked in this guy and they were holding hands I think he is the captain of the hockey team and his name is Tyrone or Tyson or something I don't really know nor do I care.

I cant help but feel jealous. That should be me holding her hand not him.  We'll see how their relationship goes.

___________________________
Back to Alaina's POV

I look over and see Blake staring at me and Tyson with a look a pure jealousy. Just like I planned. I found out that Tyson is also in all of mine and Blake's classes so thats gonna be exciting.

Tyson asked me out this morning and I agreed because hes a hot hockey player. Who in their right mind would complain about that? 

I like Tyson don't get me wrong but he's not Blake. Tyson will help me get back at Blake though. Yes I know thats called using someone but I absolutely despise Blake right now. What he said and did is unforgivable.

Blake waved me over when we walked in to class. I glared at him.

I looked to Tyson "I'll be back babe" then I kissed his cheek.

I walked over to Blake "what the fuck do you want?" He looks at me blankly.

"Where'd all this attitude come from princess?" He says while smirking.

"Not only did you break my heart once you broke it twice thats where it came from. Now tell me what the fuck you want before I walk away!" His smirk quickly faded while my eyes started filling with tears not from sadness but anger.

"I just wanted to ask why your talking to Tyson of all people, he's an asshole" he's no longer making eye contact with me and sounds kinda sad.

"Because he actually cares about me. He doesn't laugh in peoples faces when they confess their feelings for him. He doesn't call people weirdos when they're walking away from him. He actually knows what he wants Blake. God dammit Blake I fucking loved you. I poured my heart out to you and you laughing in my face and called me a weirdo. It fucking broke me. Thats why I changed so much overnight!" Everyone in the room started looking at us because I had unknowingly started shouting at him.

He grabbed my hand and took me to the janitors closet " I know you hate when you have a lot of eyes on you so I took you in here to get away from that"

You rolled your eyes at that "You don't know shit about me anymore"

"I know one thing" you laughed at that

"Oh yeah? what?" He looked you in the eyes.

"You will always love me" you started laughing

"Get over yourself" you shoved him out of the way to try and leave when he grabbed you and started kissing you but you didn't kiss back.

You pushed him off and punched him in the nose.

"Blake Issac Silman, you have made yourself an enemy now. I HATE YOU!!"
___________________________
Blake's POV

"I HATE YOU!!" Keeps ringing through my mind. My heart physically hurts. I hate to admit it but I did fall for her but she hates me.

I started walking back to class with tears in my eyes. She was already back with her boyfriend.

I looked at her with tears in my eyes. The moment we made eye contacts they started falling. I went to my seat and put my head in my hands to hide the fact I'm crying.

The teacher Mr.Smith walked up to me and whispered in my ear "hey bud you can go home. I can tell you're having a bad day. Go ahead and go home. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Ok thank you Mr. Smith"

With that I left but not without looking at her. She had a look a guilt on her face but then it quickly went back to hatred. I walked to my car and went home.