chapter thirty six

Start from the beginning

chloe
hey elena!
sorry if this is a bother but i've
got no one to stay with tonight
as trent couldn't come so i was
wondering if it's okay i stay
with you and jude?

elena
hey chloe!
and ofc that's okay ml
we'll message you when we
get there <33

chloe
okay thank you xx

elena liked chloe's messaged and linked arms with jude, the cameras still filming them as they walked to their car. "we're babysitting again tonight," she informed him, smiling at one of their bodyguards when he held the car door open for her.

jude frowned and got in after her. "who?"

"chloe," elena explained, leaning back in her seat.

jude threw his arm around the back of her chair, letting out a sigh. "we're always babysitting, and chloe's like the worst person to babysit. she's so mean!"

"shut up!" she scolded him, smacking him on his shoulder as he let out a quiet groan. "she's got no one to stay with tonight - she's probably nervous, especially when she's nominated for the women's kopa trophy as well. so at least try to be kind!"

"i was joking!" jude laughed, placing a kiss on her cheek as she rolled her eyes at him and folded her arms over her chest. "don't give me that look."

"you're a prick," elena deadpanned, looking away from him and hiding her grin when jude dug his hand into her hip, right in her ticklish spot.

"yeah, but you love me."

"shut up."

"i'm not leaving you alone until you say it back."

"i love you too, dickhead."

"that's better," jude cheekily smiled, kissing her cheek once more and bringing her closer to him, offering her a glass of champagne that was near them.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

. ˚  ⁺ .  ✦ .  . ✦ .⁺ ˚ .   
. ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦  ✦

                               THE CARPET DIDN'T TAKE long for the couple to walk on, and they were off in no time. they quickly met up with chloe, who elena had to say looked as gorgeous as ever, and entered another room before they had to find their seats.

elena was just about to say something to jude until she heard loud barking coming from the other side of the room. her eyes slightly widened in shock as she looked around, only to be met by the sight of speed staring right at her.

"oh my god," she laughed, nudging jude for him to look over as well. "it's speed!"

jude wrapped his arm around elena's waist to get a look at what she was looking at, clenching his jaw when he noticed speed pointing at elena whilst he spoke to his camera.

"you have to go say hi!" chloe laughed. "he fancies the shit out of you."

"let's go then!" elena announced, grabbing ahold of jude's arm and making sure that chloe was walking with them, as the three of them walked over to the streamer in the corner of the room.